Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Romania Appoints New Prime Minister - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Romania Appoints New Prime Minister (666 Views)

Ooni Appoints Adediwura As New Obalufe (Photo) / BREAKING NEWS: Aregbesola Appoints Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi As New Ooni Of Ife / Dusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romania Appoints New Prime Minister by romania5: 1:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Cristian Diaconescu is a seventh-generation jurist, he visited the United States in May 2009, meeting with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and commenting that Romania continued to be a "trustworthy partner" for the US, in turn an "essential ally" of Romania. Born in Bucharest, Romania on July 2, 1959 Cristian Diaconescu was Minister of Justice from March to December 2004; in the Emil Boc cabinet, he was Minister of Foreign Affairs between 2008 and 2009. He returned to the position in 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristian_Diaconescu

FURTHER MORE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ITS ACTUALLY YOU AND YOUR KIND THAT CREATE A OVERLAP IN TERMS OF APPEARANCE BETWEEN CANINES AND HUMANS

SO IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE UPSET...ROMANIANS OWNED NEANDERTHAL SLAVES...THE WORD KRAKKA HAS NEVER OFFENDED ME. BLACKS IN MY HIGH SCHOOL USE TO SAY THE K WORD AROUND ME AND THEY SAID 'CESAR YOUR ROMANIAN, YOUR NOT A KRAKKA' AND I SAID DAMMMN RIGHT AM NOT A KRAKKA. cheesy
Re: Romania Appoints New Prime Minister by romania5: 2:01am On Nov 08, 2012
This man is great. he has already promised to get rid of the haggis soldiers from europe...he will negotiate with tamil tigers

[img]http://www.nineoclock.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cristi-diaconescu-p3-a.n..jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Pre-colonial Slavery? / Can One Become An Oba Even If You Are Not From A Royal Family In Yoruba Land? / Igbo Traditional Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.