Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards (823 Views)

Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? / Nigerian Blog Awards 2013 Commences, Nomination Begins September 23 / List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Please, voting is in progress and I need your support for my blog, "OgbongeBlog" to win the "BEST TUTORIAL BLOG" and "NIGERIAN BLOG OF THE YEAR" in the 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards.

OgbongeBlog can win all these awards ONLY by God's Grace and with you by my side. Please, let's make this happen. I am counting on you.

Why OgbongeBlog?

If you’ve ever read any of the blog posts, the Free Blogger Guide, you will agree with me that the blog deserves the awards. The blog has series of free tutorials which have added value to many lives.

HOW TO VOTE

Go to http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php

Once you are on the page, enter your name and email address, then tick the appropriate boxes where you see OGBONGEBLOG.

Click Submit.

Check your email for verification message and click on the link in the message.

Once you do this, your vote will count.

Remember, OgbongeBlog emerged the winner of the BEST TECH BLOG in 2011. So, I believe we can still make it happen again this 2012.

God Bless You!

NOTE: Voting ends on November 11, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. So, show your love for OgbongeBlog Now!

Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by Afam4eva(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2012
I'll do that asap...I think you've done really well with your blog.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2012
You don't need to appeal for a vote because you deserve it. Just place a link on your blog and I'm sure most of your readers will vote for you in their thousands.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by DualCore1: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Thought I found a vuln tongue
Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by Slyr0x: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dual Core: Thought I found a vuln tongue

Where?
Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: I'll do that asap...I think you've done really well with your blog.

Thanks my man. God Bless You

Brand_new: You don't need to appeal for a vote because you deserve it. Just place a link on your blog and I'm sure most of your readers will vote for you in their thousands.

Yes, have done that bro. Thanks.

Dual Core: Thought I found a vuln tongue

lol..abeg ooo.
Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by UncleJJ(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
yeah, jide is a cool guy. I did some website reviews with him.

he"s cool.
Re: Please, I Need You To Vote For "Ogbongeblog" In The 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards by Websurfers: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
I am glad i voted for ogbongeblog

(1) (Reply)

Website Design / 10 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic / Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.