Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Top Grade Laptop For Very Convenient (cheap) Prices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Top Grade Laptop For Very Convenient (cheap) Prices (1077 Views)

Top Grade USA Used Laptops From 27k IBADAN and Environs / Top Grade And Affordable Laptops / Top Grade Laptops For Sale-all Brand By Asohk.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Grade Laptop For Very Convenient (cheap) Prices by themac(f): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2008
i hate to use the word cheap.it's fairly used but in top shape.IBM,Toshiba,Hp and dell brands of laptop.no online transactions,call me in person on 08065258258 or 08024426370.prices ranges from 58 to 6200 naira.

i believe i've been on this forum for too long to try to outsmart (dope) any body.
my name is ameh and my email address is htgunna@yahoo.com
Re: Top Grade Laptop For Very Convenient (cheap) Prices by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=160468

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=160468;sa=showPosts

you've been here for all of 2 months 95% of your posts are commercial in nature , and we should trust you?
Re: Top Grade Laptop For Very Convenient (cheap) Prices by themac(f): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
commercial? all i've been doin is promote my forum:asohk.forummotion.com for computer scientists and friends or how do u expect me to spread the word.it's evident i've been puttin in lots of work on the site.

anyways.the fairly used laptop projects is facilitated by a store in ikeja,where i bought mine recently and just thought i put the word out and assist those who re not in lagos through courier service.

u might want to log on to www.africanpath.com and search for dro ameh,that's me! and did i say 6200 instead of 58,000 to 62,000
Re: Top Grade Laptop For Very Convenient (cheap) Prices by themac(f): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
here 're specifications for available laptops:pentium IV and M ,256 RAM,DVD WRITER,1.75GHZ and WIRELESS NETWORK

(1) (Reply)

Introducing: Mtn Video Cam / Digitalpersonal (fingerprint Scanner) For Sale With Offline License / Blackberry Phones For Sale! Curve2, Bold2 And Tour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.