Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Urgent Advice On PMP - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Advice On PMP (861 Views)

CAPM/PMP Certification Exams / Advice On Being An Actuary / I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice On PMP by Toluth(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm a corp memeber serving in Oyo state, Saki west to be precise. There is this training institute that came to out cds last week to give us training on PMP and HSE. The problem now is the duration which is just 3 days. My main concern now is can we finish the programme within that short time period?
Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice On PMP by kelvincoll(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Knowledge is a continous thing, even your 4/5 year study in the university didnt cover everything about that discipline. However such trainings are sort of bootcamp style, where you are given the bone and then u look for the flesh as long your put interest or you happen to apply them along ur career u find out there's alot to catch up with that no amount to time is enuf. I advice you go ahead with as much as u can afford as they come highly subsidized for NTSC members. Trust me, the same content and duration for same training cost a fortune after NYSC cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Urgent Advice On PMP by Toluth(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote author=kelvincoll]Knowledge is a continous thing, even your 4/5 year study in the university didnt cover everything about that discipline. However such trainings are sort of bootcamp style, where you are given the bone and then u look for the flesh as long your put interest or you happen to apply them along ur career u find out there's alot to catch up with that no amount to time is enuf. I advice you go ahead with as much as u can afford as they come highly subsidized for NTSC members. Trust me, the same content and duration for same training cost a fortune after NYSC]
[color=#990000][/color]Thanks buddy

(1) (Reply)

What Name Would You Call A Job Like This? / Follow Your Dream: The Story Of Lewis Pugh / Let's Talk About The Best Job Search Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.