Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Airtel Customers Service Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Customers Service Executives (9572 Views)

Apply Online For Service Executives Jobs Recruitment At First Bank In Nigeria / Customer Service Executives Wanted Urgently / Vacancies For Sales And Customer Service Executives @ Sanddriana Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Customers Service Executives by dyfaze: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2012
Airtel Nigeria offers a world of opportunities to young professionals looking to embark on a successful career just as they welcome experienced professionals to work in a culture that gives you an opportunity to work as an entrepreneur.

Due to the expansion in the operations of Airtel Nigeria and its quest to meet its Customers’ need having Customer Care at the heart of its operations; vacancies exist to fill the following positions:

Customer Service Executives: Over 500 executives to be recruited in the Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta Areas.

JOB DETAILS:

Resolving Customer queries via phone and face-to-face contact
Placing out-bound calls
Handling in-bound calls
Handling after call work and data entry
Build Customers interest in the services and products offered by the company
Provide personalized Customer Service of the highest level
REQUIREMENTS:

OND, HND, BSc in any discipline or its equivalents. Basic computer knowledge, . Having excellent call etiquette, interpersonal skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, ability to comprehend, capture and interprete basic customer information, sound judgmental powers, ability to manage difficult customer situations, good organisational skills.

TO APPLY:
For more information and to apply for the above position, go to: http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africaairtel/nigeria/careers/work_with_us/
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by skimofat: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2012
@dyfaze, wht is d jobcode?the page is requesting for job code
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by dyfaze: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2012
skimofat: @dyfaze, wht is d jobcode?the page is requesting for job code
since job code is not given, jst put CSE
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by tyoseni(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2012
@ poster, why are decieving people on a public forum like this. @ all check the vacancy tab of the link to see that airtel do not have any vacancy, if they have they are going to put the job code along with the advert.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by Somex10202(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Is it only experience graduate that can apply for this job?am a fresh graduate and with al this first,2nd and 3rd company can i apply?
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by qhemie: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
It kips saying incorrect fone nos...evn wit. D +234 as a prefix...lil. Hlp. Here pls
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by kayce43: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
tyoseni: @ poster, why are decieving people on a public forum like this. @ all check the vacancy tab of the link to see that airtel do not have any vacancy, if they have they are going to put the job code along with the advert.
@dyfaze, Is this true? Clarify with everyone plz cus boiz r not smiling these dayz.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by jubel(f): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
It keeps saying data not submitted.it
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pls how can I apply for this JOB SCAM...I want to be scammed!!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by dyfaze: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hayjaycity: Pls how can I apply for this JOB SCAM...I want to be scammed!!! grin grin grin tongue
@all, you can google airtel customers service executives to verify the authenticity, y would I scam my fellow job seekers, I don't need it mehn, I don't think it is a crime to share it with you pple, bt for the phone number's issue, use 23480etc, remove +, I think d number shld not more than 13gigits, use CSE for job code n uplaod ur below. U can also very further...
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by qhemie: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
@dyfaze...It kips sayin incorrect fone number...evn with the 23480...how did u apply
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by tyoseni(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
@qhemie, the poster do not applied for the job because it is not genue, check my previous post and make a confirmation by your self.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by georgee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
qhemie: @dyfaze...It kips sayin incorrect fone number...evn with the 23480...how did u apply
Wrong format : +23480 , 23480

Accepted format : If ur no is 08023548855, simply remove the first zero i.e 8023548855

Hope this helps, cos it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by dyfaze: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
georgee:
Wrong format : +23480 , 23480

Accepted format : If ur no is 08023548855, simply remove the first zero i.e 8023548855

Hope this helps, cos it worked for me.
georgee thanks ooo, they think I'm deceiving them. It worked for me too..it is by choice anyway, no 1 force anybody to apply..
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lol @ customer service executive. See the fine name to a crappy job.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by joangirl: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pls I don't own an airtell line.do I need to get one
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
joangirl: Pls I don't own an airtell line.do I need to get one

Yes, go and get one...LMFAO...to get an airtel line before you apply for a job at airtel....I don't know why you keep confirming what people say, that Nigerian graduates are unemployable...for the fact that he used an airtel number as an example does not mean, your number has to be an airtel line...I won't be surprised if you have 2:1, that's school for you in Naija
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by joangirl: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
Excuse me pls,I know what I am talking about,I didn't ask the question cos of the example.I worked in glo for a while and if your cv isn't carrying a glo line,it is tossed to the bin,so I wanted to confirm if it is the e same tin here.1 2 know over sabbi manager
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by joangirl: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Some Nigerians are so quick to open their wide mouth and pass judgment.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by amyliajane(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
House, pls dnt crucify d guy, he's just trying to assist, I actually saw dat advert myself somehwere, I think on job update or so where I subscribed bt d positn actually entails u havin a customer service certification.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by yhemini: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2012
It's just painful, I have a customer service certification and I have tried everything yet it's not accepting my submission. I filled everything just as it's supposed to be.. I tire ooo. I need to apply, anyone can help? I tried +234803... And 234803... Data not submitted is d same result I get.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by lolu84(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2012
@yhemini, dt's †ђξ same result I got too "Data not submitted". Somebody shud help on wot τ̅☺ do.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by reflexionz(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2012
bro thanks for the info, just submitted my application. your head dey dia
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by yhemini: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2012
reflexionz: bro thanks for the info, just submitted my application. your head dey dia

Hey bro ow did u go about it.. Pls share.. Esp with the phone no part. Thanks
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by nysot(f): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2012
@ yhemini
Remove the first 0
Just type 80.....
Don't use any special character like / etc when filing the other parts
Hope this helps
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by Mcleo007(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Yes, go and get one...LMFAO...to get an airtel line before you apply for a job at airtel....I don't know why you keep confirming what people say, that Nigerian graduates are unemployable...for the fact that he used an airtel number as an example does not mean, your number has to be an airtel line...I won't be surprised if you have 2:1, that's school for you in Naija

The bolded part is so unnecessary. You could have made your points clear and sound without making recourse to that.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by ejiky4all: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is advert is fake, please ignore this. Airtel does not employ customer service directly, customer care is outsourced.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by polipompom: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ ejiky, w@'s ur proof d@ it's nt an authentic advert? Pls expatiate.
@ georgee, tnx 4 d insight, I ws able 2 apply wtout any stress.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by ejiky4all: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Search 4 airtels website thru google, wen u get dia go to careers and click on work 4 us. You will see that it is empty meaning there is no advert, but wen u click on the website above there is application to be filled. I can assure u 100percent that airtel does not recruit customer care directly, it is outsourced to 2 Indian companies.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by yhemini: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2012
nysot: @ yhemini
Remove the first 0
Just type 80.....
Don't use any special character like / etc when filing the other parts
Hope this helps

Thank u 4 ur contribution, I have tried everything even on my laptop. I guess the job isn't for me then. It's still saying Data not submitted. I'm done trying.. Thank y'all.
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2012
blink182: Lol @ customer service executive. See the fine name to a crappy job.

I concur. My sis spent 3 years there no moving forward or anything. She eventually had to quit this year in order to progress. It's not bad for a start but I don't advice anyone to stay more than a year. Except the person wants to be a lifer as a call center agent...plus the politics there plenty!
Re: Airtel Customers Service Executives by temujin1234: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2012
ejiky4all: This is advert is fake, please ignore this. Airtel does not employ customer service directly, customer care is outsourced.
Good advice.

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) / Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program / Hewlett-Packard (HP) Start2Grow Nigeria Graduate Programs 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.