Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Joochet Vs Nairaland - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Joochet Vs Nairaland (1083 Views)

Baudex Vs Juicygirl-bbb Vs Nairaland-site Vs Site Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joochet Vs Nairaland by joochet: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2008

[center]BRING IT ON !!! ME AGIANTS THE WHOLE NAIRA LAND
I BET I WILL TAKE ON U ALL ONE BY ONE
IM WAITIN,
THIS IS ME AGAINTS THE WORLD!!!!!!![/center]
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by Sharn06: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
You wish!
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by OldSYNC(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2008
You can still create a battle thread for you and me, then I will then you this is a place to assume. Ill lyricist is down for this!
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by bolajibaok(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
YES BOTH OF YOU WANKSTERS SHOULD SLUG IT OUT ,. OLDSYNC VS JOO SKIRT. LMFAO
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by OldSYNC(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
Bolaji go to sleep, u are a looser who neva believe he got a chance to re-shuffle his packs. I will be interested to see you drop lines that would make me R.I.P (That's is only if you believe you can! Fake ass you are < ant, just cry cos your funeral's done!)
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by worldbest(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
grin grin You really gat mouth.Wanna try me first?You must have improved to develope this
kinda courage
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by OldSYNC(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Local Champ (Or what he thinks he is WoRlDbEsT)
worldbest:

grin grin  You really gat mouth.Wanna try me first?You must have improved to develope this
kind of courage

Do the Rap battle a favour, pave a way for your eviction by starting a thread like that.
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by bolajibaok(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
LOL. WORLDBEST IS SCARED OF OLDSYNC . grin
WORLDBEST HAS CHICKENED OUT ON OLDSYNC.LOL
SEE THE BITCH WORLDWORST MAKING MOUTH ON BOLAJI IS EVEN A COWARD .LMFAO

@OLDSYNC
WHY DONT U SET IT UP SINCE HE IS SCARED . YOU CAN EVEN GO FIRST , SINCE HE IS SCARED
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by OldSYNC(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109748.0.html THAT is the link to the battle between me and Po-Deep tell all what you feel. This is the real thing from there you going to see me hanging more men INCLUDING JOOCHET!
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2008
Jooshit or what ever you name is called , do u think this the joke section.
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by eldoublo(m): 3:16am On Feb 02, 2008
You know, some of you Nairaland dudes, are 'all balls no show', like I've been asking for the best, but so far, im getting only ladies,
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by OldSYNC(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2008
Crisis seems to be strolling,  Let increase the flava here watch OldSYNC now.

Sick men around with no diagnosis, actually they passed through uncompleted metamorphosis/
Like the little BRATS, rely on their wish-CRAFTS, i tell you shit don't last/
Act fast, I act like a cheat, your best guy just switched fast, on my side at last/
All alone you feel, because they realise lately that I can't be one of you -RIFF RATS/
I blast, what you tried throughout your life without a nice track, I wont payback/
Cos i never owed a dime, all i want to offer you is my choking rhyme, u now mime/
Realising the SYNC is the sour lime, without force you wont wannna have taste/
Copy and paste fufu (people), waiting for stew, after the meal itself force the a break/
I give you a little piece of my cake, I'll advise not to take, because of a resultant heartbreak/
Like your ex gave you, after that shrinked b kiss kiss bs supplied you infected milkshake/
This way was actually what I feared, I don't want to see the niggers going to sick-bay/
We pay with mcs currency, nairalanders know about this, cos few actually spend in PuNchline$/
We're talking 'bout real ryhmes, they want to roll in their wooly twines/
I celebrate with palmwines, not mosh (MNM) expenses because y'all best shack is STOLEN from village limes/
I will only last because the other options from eviction to extinction is for y'all but at different timesangry

AH AH AH AH AH  HA HA
Re: Joochet Vs Nairaland by worldbest(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2008
@OLDSNYC

Look,I wasnt talkin' to you though,but if you wanna battle then set the fcukin thread up ok.
fool grin

@bolaji

I see you hate me so much but cant face me.You invited me to battle you twice and i accepted.Then where the
Bleep is the thread or location.Look if you want to battle me set this thing.History has it that you nothin when it comes to battlin me.Is it
with those your akara wordsplay.

(1) (Reply)

By The Rivers Of Babylon / Bars 4rm D Nu Kid! / P.techniq Vs. Sleekgold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.