Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Du Jour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Du Jour (1338 Views)

What Will U Du? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Du Jour by diva11(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2006
Johnny wanted to screw a girl in his office, but she belonged to someone else, One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said I'll give you a $100 if you let me screw you, but the girl said NO. Johnny said I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on thefloor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up. She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend, so she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend says ask him for $200, pick up the moneyvery fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down. So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 mins
the boyfriend calls and asks what happened, She said "The bastard used coins"
Re: Du Jour by Zahymaka(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2006
Johnny's are always so. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Du Jour by Dojo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Cunning man die, cunning man bury am.
Re: Du Jour by kajad(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2006
little Johnny has grown into a man and still as naughty as ever! smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Du Jour by Free(f): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Du Jour by tolutope(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2006
this is cool, i like dat guy, he is SMART, yyyup! grin
Re: Du Jour by micklplus(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
yeah, johnny is always the bomb ! but its been here before
cheers cheesy
Re: Du Jour by diddy4(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2006
micklplus:

yeah, johnny is always the bomb ! but its been here before
cheers cheesy

am with you man. its been here before and in the original it was $2000 not $200. which girl will allow to get bleeped by a stranger for $200 and she did tell her boyfriend. come on now, that aint right. smiley

(1) (Reply)

S.a.t. Test Questions / Cute Pics! / Badbelle Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.