Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,157 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School (7031 Views)

Auchipoly 2015/2016 Post Utme Result/admission Is O / Kogi State University Pre-degree & Diploma Result/admission List 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by djbiskit(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Helllo Nairalanders,

This thread is for all those that applied for the 2012/2013 postgraduate school in unilag for Full and Part time Masters program.

I applied for Masters in Transport Planning & Logistics (part time) and i have not heard anything from the dept or the school.

Does anyome know if the dept has released the admission list for 2012/2013 masters program
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by bokohalal1: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Kindly check you surname on spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admission.php
All the best smiley
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Azone: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
I have been checking can't seem to find my way around it....
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by ohnaigee(m): 3:53am On Nov 12, 2012
hi...same here sire,no response even after typing not just my surname, but other 'popular surnames' ..I applied for Msc Engineerin(Civil).Does any1 no if results has been posted in the departments, or in the PG school, ? 1 Luv
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Nextworldnx(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Seriously, we need an info about the results and also, the admission list.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Don't bother yourselves about the results, not all the results have been published. The departments that have published their results are:
1. Educational Foundation
2. Faculty of Education
3. Actuarial Science
4. Psychology
5. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
6. Pharmacognosy
7. Arts and Social Science Education
8. Anatomy
9. Pharmacology
10.Building
11.Geography and Regional Planning
12.Economics
13.Electrical Engineering.

If the course you apply for falls under any of these departments, then check up your results online via http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/. If your department is not part of the ones listed above, then, you have to be patient, or ask an insider to check for you.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Nextworldnx(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Closetoheart: Don't bother yourselves about the results, not all the results have been published. The departments that have published their results are:
2. Faculty of Education
3. Actuarial Science
4. Psychology
6. Pharmacognosy
8. Anatomy
9. Pharmacology
10.Building
12.Economics
13.Electrical Engineering.

If the course you apply for falls under any of these departments, then check up your results online via http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/. If your department is not part of the ones listed above, then, you have to be patient, or ask an insider to check for you.

I have been circumventing the site to see the results and possibly the list, but all to no avail. I will be glad if you can shed more light on how to access one's result.
I applied for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
Thanks
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nextworldnx:

I have been circumventing the site to see the results and possibly the list, but all to no avail. I will be glad if you can shed more light on how to access one's result.
I applied for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
Thanks

The results for metallurgical and materials engineering is out. Go to the web address in my previous post, on the left hand side, you will see 2012/2013 admissions, click on it. Type in your surname in the box provided, if your application is successful, your name and other details will be displayed, if otherwise, nothing will show.

I wish you the best.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by ohnaigee(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2012
Closetoheart:

The results for metallurgical and materials engineering is out. Go to the web address in my previous post, on the left hand side, you will see 2012/2013 admissions, click on it. Type in your surname in the box provided, if your application is successful, your name and other details will be displayed, if otherwise, nothing will show.

I wish you the best.

10x 4D prompt responses peeps, you guys rock...Abeg does any1 no if CEG..i.e Civil Engrg. results are out yet, and wont d spgs inform men about d outcome, whether unsuccessful or yes, @ least for sake of #professionalism...20k no b beanz o!
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2012
ohnaigee:

10x 4D prompt responses peeps, you guys rock...Abeg does any1 no if CEG..i.e Civil Engrg. results are out yet, and wont d spgs inform men about d outcome, whether unsuccessful or yes, @ least for sake of #professionalism...20k no b beanz o!
I laugh in English. Seems u re expecting too much from these unilag people. They expect you to get all the necessary information from their "half baked" website. Please my dear, don't be disappointed. You have to be proactive about it. Go to your dept and check ur result.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2012
Please I'm far from Lagos at the moment and I have no one to answer my questions, if anybody can help me, i would be grateful. I need to know when registration would begin for the current post graduate stuff, and if there is a deadline, when it would be. And lectures, etc, is there a fixed time for PG lectures to start and end? Or does it differ by department. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
^^^I will advise you to join the facebook page "school of postgraduate studies unilag". You will get more info from there
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Nextworldnx(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Closetoheart:

I wish you the best.

@closetoheart, can i please have ur phone number? I will love to have a private discussion with you. You can drop it here, or send it to paygnet@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by 2rutalk1: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote]Closetoheart: Don't bother yourselves about the results, not all the results have been published. The departments that have published their results are:
2. Faculty of Education
3. Actuarial Science
4. Psychology
6. Pharmacognosy
8. Anatomy
9. Pharmacology
10.Building
12.Economics

M.Sc Economics (FT & PT) result has not been released, its only Econs PGD result that has been published. Pls, lets be specific to avoid giving some pple hypertension. cheers!
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=2ru-talk][/quote]

please no vex o.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nextworldnx:

@closetoheart, can i please have ur phone number? I will love to have a private discussion with you. You can drop it here, or send it to paygnet@gmail.com

Thanks

i have sent it via mail
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by ohnaigee(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2012
10x @close2heart and evry1 for ur concern and response...I went to 'my dept.' for the second tym... and behold d results had just arrived..boi e b lyk say na me b d 1st pesin dem giv letta and open file 4..I am successful for fill tym MSc CEG...GUys no dullin evaporate 2 'ur dept.' faster dan u can, all d best of luck
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by ohnaigee(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2012
10x @close2heart and evry1 for ur concern and response...I went to 'my dept.' for the second tym... and behold d results had just arrived..boi e b lyk say na me b d 1st pesin dem giv letta and open file 4..I am successful for full tym MSc CEG...SPGS later cum send sms for midnite confirmin same....GUys no dullin evaporate 2 'ur dept.' faster dan u can, all d best of luck
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by ohnaigee(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2012
10x @close2heart and evry1 for ur concern and response...I went to 'my dept.' for the second tym... and behold d results had just arrived..boi e b lyk say na me b d 1st pesin dem giv letta and open file 4..I am successful for full tym MSc CEG...SPGS later cum send sms for midnite confirmin same....GUys no dullin evapo angryrate 2 'ur dept.' faster dan u can, all d best of luck
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Pls,ma peeps, for those dat didn't make it, should we be expecting any supplementary list. Am worried. Plz, answer me. Tnx.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by djbiskit(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2012
My name came out. I wud soon finish my registration. Unilag just admited a shippijng guru. Am gona make it count
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by xavier3(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2012
does anyone know if masters in Operation and production mgt list is out?
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by igeakanmu: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Is UNILAG MBA result out?
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Azone: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello House, does anyone have an idea of Environmental Management? Whats the latest from UNILAG..Pls
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by ohnaigee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
djbiskit: My name came out. I wud soon finish my registration. Unilag just admited a shippijng guru. Am gona make it count
Congratulations @djbiskit, Thank God U made it thru as well...Kindly drop ur # @djbiskit on my mailbox hurltohgee@hotmail.com , abeg make we rap or via twitter handle ohGboogie....abeg oda peeps shld go str8 up to ur dept..or send smbdy dia to enquire 4 u...#just do it
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by daezeangel: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
pls,anybody, help. MBA fulltime is it out
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Cidi: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls wat is d fees like?
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
MBA result came out last sunday.Unfortunately,my name was not on it.Should a supplementary list be expected?When?
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2012
moreeni: MBA result came out last sunday.Unfortunately,my name was not on it.Should a supplementary list be expected?When?

Awrrrh! Sorry about that. Try to re-apply next year. Dont lose hope. I also gained admission the second time I applied.
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Praise5: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
Please I need information on how to do my masters in unilag. When do they sell the forms? [i][/i]
Re: Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School by Closetoheart: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Praise5: Please I need information on how to do my masters in unilag. When do they sell the forms? [i][/i]

Forms are sold between April and June each year. You will write entrance exam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Aaua Admission List / 2011 Jamb/utme Data By State/zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.