Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nugi Limited Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nugi Limited Urgent! (2371 Views)

Godrej Nigeria Limited(urgent) / A & P Food Limited Urgent Recruitment / Pss Limited Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nugi Limited Urgent! by HERO111: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
i have over four years of experience in IT filed and am invited by Nugi ltd based in PH for a job placement interview. pls i will like to know how much the company pays its entry level staff.
God bless u as u contribute.
Re: Nugi Limited Urgent! by stellose(f): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
what did you apply for?
I reside in ph , the company is at Eneka/igwuruta road. i think its not a bad place.
But the pay i cant tell but will till ask for you ok. go to google and find out more about them. it will help you for interview.
Re: Nugi Limited Urgent! by HERO111: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2008
@stellose,
the post is IT Officer. pls if im at Education bus stop by ikwerre road, how do i locate the premisis of Nugi limite there in PH for the interview and wats the fare like?
thnx
Re: Nugi Limited Urgent! by stellose(f): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2008
@ hero, from park take a bus going to aba road, stop at rumuokwurusi, cross the express road , go cloae to one filling station there , you hear taxi drivers calling Eneka and igwuruta inter the one shouting eneka then tell the driver where you are going. but let them shop you mugoooo.

or before you enter ask them where the company is located at eneka igwuruta road.

from park to rumuokwurusi its 5o#
from there to eneka its like 6o 0r 70 i cant tell.

good luck
Re: Nugi Limited Urgent! by stellose(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2008
yes , i forgot to tell you , hope your shoe ready for the journey? e fit be 6th missionary journey na him you go do that dayoo, maybe after the race your shoe go need over hauling, grin grin grin grin grin grin dont mind me.

(1) (Reply)

Customs Shortlist / Free Immigration Past Que & Ans (happy Sallah Celebration) / Vacancy At Multichoice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.