Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Jamb 2013/2014 Issues - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Jamb 2013/2014 Issues (1832 Views)

Oau Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2013/2014 Admission / Get Your NECO 2013/2014 Questions And Answers Now!!! / WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2012
For all dos nt admitted dis year nd d fresh skul leavers, Jamb application hs started. Share ur minds here on various issues regarding selecting d right institution, subject combination nd oda issues.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Do not lose hop in d educational system of Nigeria. All will b well very soon.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
With d new innovation by Jamb, introducing computer based exam, many student are already scared. But, it s optional for now but will become mandatory later on. D result of dos dat select d computer based exam will b released 30minutes after d exam according 2 Prof. Dibu Ojerinde who s d registrar of Jamb.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
When choosing a skul always watch well b4 making a choice, dsame tin with d course u choose
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2012
Last minute preparation towards achieving a goal is not adviceable but rather long term preparation enables such goals to be accomplished. D earlier u start preparing for Jamb 2013, d beta it will be.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 30, 2012
Yabatech will be approved as one of the Jamb CBT centre according to the words of Prof. Ojerinde.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2012
Candidates are strongly advised to study the Brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the registration form. This is to avoid making mistakes in filling the form.
The Sign In module enables you to validate your PIN and allows you to supply your basicpersonal details including biometrics and Passport Photograph. Note that your Biometrics, Passport Photograph and other Registration details can be captured online or offline. These details shall be verified on first visit (Sign-In) and shall not be required subsequently.
Note that you are liable for misplacement of your card as your details can be accessed by someone else if found. YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR SCRATCH CARD.
On successful Sign-In , you shall be redirected to the registration page, if you have not registered. If your complete registration details were captured offline, these shall be loaded for re-verification. At this point, you shall be required to select your prefered Testing option ( e-Testing or Paper and Pencil Testing ) and the testing State/Town. If you have otherwise submittedyour form, you shall be redirected to the home page so that you can have access to other facilities on your profile.
Please note that on the Registration form, the red asterics ( * ) appearing besides sometext boxes of the forms is an indication that the option is compulsory and must be filled with valid data.
Note that you cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
After filling the form, on the confirmation Page, you will see Discard and Submit buttons.
Clicking the Discard button means you still have intention to re-visit your form and may make further changes. Note that your form gets to JAMB ONLY when you click on Submit button. On submission, you shall be redirected to Registration Slip page for printing.
Note: If you did not submit your form beforethe close of registration, your entry is forfeited
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by AroComputerCe(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Candidates need not shake with whatever methods JAMB introduce. Just be focused. Get good training on internet basics. Study hard; Select courses that are less competitive in a good university. Pray to God very well. Success will be yours.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Aro Computer Ce: Candidates need not shake with whatever methods JAMB introduce. Just be focused. Get good training on internet basics. Study hard; Select courses that are less competitive in a good university. Pray to God very well. Success will be yours.
Yeah, dats d spirit.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2012
Do you know why most Jamb Applicant don't get admitted?
First on d list, the type of institution which u choose. It s advisable dat u choose schools dat ve ur area or origin as der catchment areas. This, will make dem give u special consideration in d admission process. Example: If u are frm Ekiti den u can pick EKSU, AAUA, Uniosun, OOU, Lautech. However, u can choose any federal university in Nigeria becos dey ve all the 36 states and d FCT as der catchment areas.
Secondly, the way u pick ur course matters. It is advisable for u 2 pick ur core course as First choice and Second choice or anoda course as second choice but note dat d second course should be lower dan ur first choice. This will boost ur hope of being admitted.
Although, dis s a pre Jamb issue but make sure during ur registration, ur names are spelt correctly and dat ur actual passport should be reflected accurately.
Also, when combining ur UTME subjects, ensure it corresponds with dat needed for d course u ve chosen.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2012
The Joint Admission & Matriculation Board(JAMB), have fixed the date for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) for admission into the next academic session.
The Examination have been Said to hold on Saturday, April 27th 2013 across all centres nationwide.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2012
The way you lay your bed, thesame way you will lie on it. Early preparation is the key to success. Happy Christmas and New year in advance.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Babyfacekid: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Plz davidtolu i choose university of ibadan as first choice for educational management...here are my o level result... Gce 1 sitting....
Maths C6
English C5
Government B3
Commerce B2
Economics C6...what are my chances in gaining admission ? nd with dis result what can i score in jamb....?
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Daniel0sas(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2013
pls davidtolu,i chose uniben as my first choice,going 4 english.i dnt knw if my jamb combinations r ok. GOVT,LIT IN ENG,CRK AND ENGLISH.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Daniel0sas: pls davidtolu,i chose uniben as my first choice,going 4 english.i dnt knw if my jamb combinations r ok. GOVT,LIT IN ENG,CRK AND ENGLISH.
Yeah, it s really ok. Wat u need next s to work to actualising a good score in Jamb.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Daniel0sas(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tnks davidtolu...bt is dat combination also ok 4 masscommunication?
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Daniel0sas(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tnks davidtolu..bt is dat combination also ok for masscommunication?
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Daniel0sas: Tnks davidtolu..bt is dat combination also ok for masscommunication?
My bro, it is ok as well. U need Eng., Lit. in Eng, and any two art or social subjects. So, it is very compatible.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Uniben shut students from entering inside the hostel unless they have cleared and certified 2 enter into the hostel.
However, this policy has turned into a mess and ridicule which can degrade the quality of the institution world wide.
Students who resumed were left to sleep outside after they had come from far places.
Our correspondent spoke with one of the students who did not want his name disclosed, he said many students applied 4 d hostel and majority were not giving.He also questioned why a person will be given morethan one space in the hostel which he regarded as corruption on the part of the dean of student affair of the university of Benin, and some SUG officials who are just vent on filling their pockets and forgeting the plight of others.
Janet Okon, another correspondent sought to know why the dean of student affairs alongside the Vice Chancellor Prof Osayuki Oshodin would go about arresting students during the xmas and new year break in the skul, but it was all futile. Although one of the arrested students said he was suprised at the action of the Dean of student and the VC for their unhonourable act. He said he was a medical student and decided to stay back becos their exams was to commence immediately after new year. Report said despite their explanation to the so called duo arrester (Dean), he ordered them to be arrested by the school security unit and they ended up paying 1000 naira each for bail.
The SUG on their part have been so dull and non performing rather than warming the benches they have no other work. Despite the school's increment on everything for this session, the SUG has never reacted to any. Unlike OAU ife, where the SUG is very tough and vibrant, Uniben SUG is the most dormant and remote controlled in all directions.
Nevertheless, the situation is full of tension only God knows how long it will last.
We will still keep on looking as things unfolds.
Jeremiah Udong reporting from uniben for davidtolu.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Candidates are strongly advised to study the Brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the registration form. This is to avoid making mistakes in filling the form.
The Sign In module enables you to validate your PIN and allows you to supply your basicpersonal details including biometrics and Passport Photograph. Note that your Biometrics, Passport Photograph and other Registration details can be captured online or offline. These details shall be verified on first visit (Sign-In) and shall not be required subsequently.
Note that you are liable for misplacement of your card as your details can be accessed by someone else if found. YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR SCRATCH CARD.
On successful Sign-In , you shall be redirected to the registration page, if you have not registered. If your complete registration details were captured offline, these shall be loaded for re-verification. At this point, you shall be required to select your prefered Testing option ( e-Testing or Paper and Pencil Testing ) and the testing State/Town. If you have otherwise submittedyour form, you shall be redirected to the home page so that you can have access to other facilities on your profile.
Please note that on the Registration form, the red asterics ( * ) appearing besides sometext boxes of the forms is an indication that the option is compulsory and must be filled with valid data.
Note that you cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
After filling the form, on the confirmation Page, you will see Discard and Submit buttons.
Clicking the Discard button means you still have intention to re-visit your form and may make further changes. Note that your form gets to JAMB ONLY when you click on Submit button. On submission, you shall be redirected to Registration Slip page for printing.
Note: If you did not submit your form beforethe close of registration, your entry is forfeited
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Emma9888(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi guys,how can i change my instution in my jamb slip cos i chose oau and unilag as ist and 2nd choice respectively,and am just aware dat unilag does not admit 2nd choice candidates,wat do i do?,i've heard of dis change of inst/course form,is it true and when will it be out.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Emma9888: Hi guys,how can i change my instution in my jamb slip cos i chose oau and unilag as ist and 2nd choice respectively,and am just aware dat unilag does not admit 2nd choice candidates,wat do i do?,i've heard of dis change of inst/course form,is it true and when will it be out.
Jst buy d change of institution card frm Jamb selected banks or their closest office nationwide. Log on line and den ve access to alter the institution to ur preferred instituion of choice as well as if u want to change d course.
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Emma9888(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Davidtolu thanks
Re: Jamb 2013/2014 Issues by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2013
Pass ur jamb well, secure admission and have a good opportunity of claiming agbami scholarship if u apply for it. Just a tip

(1) (Reply)

Neco Biology Answers-obj Nd Essay / Installmental Payment Mini Laptop 4sale To Schools/ Organisation @reduced Price / Study In Malta And Get Uk Degree !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.