Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer (1018 Views)

Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / How To Design A Php Login Page / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer by html2java: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hi,

I Urgently need the assistance of an expert php/MySQL programmer. I am working on a project using this technology, I think with the help of an expert we will grow faster in the project and get it finished.

You can contact me by replying to this post and droping your number or email as you so wish.

Thanks alot
Re: I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer by oluwasodiq(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls i nid sum1 who can teach me php/msql 2 develop ma web skill ordo i can use html and css 2 design a very perfect website jus seriously nid sum1 2 teach me php/msql...pls i urgently nid ur hlp
here is ma number and mil address 08022534251,clever00653@gmail.com

Re: I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer by utimatedes(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
oluwasodiq: Pls i nid sum1 who can teach me php/msql 2 develop ma web skill ordo i can use html and css 2 design a very perfect website jus seriously nid sum1 2 teach me php/msql...pls i urgently nid ur hlp
here is ma number and mil address 08022534251,clever00653@gmail.com

Where is your location?
Re: I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 19, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's graceful mate
Re: I Need Help From A Php And .NET Programmer by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 19, 2019
html2java:
Hi,

I Urgently need the assistance of an expert php/MySQL programmer. I am working on a project using this technology, I think with the help of an expert we will grow faster in the project and get it finished.

You can contact me by replying to this post and droping your number or email as you so wish.

Thanks alot

I can help. Call me on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 let's chat

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Facebook And Twitter 'like Button' To My Website / Naijaloaded As Been Hijack / [tutorial] Disabling Wapka Ads Html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.