Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Fraud Alert - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fraud Alert (1499 Views)

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Fraud Alert!!! See This / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert by zikky03(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hello friends, there is a man who goes by the name Barrister James. He advertises cars and so many other electronic gadgets here on naira land and other sites like olx, etc. He is a scam. I entered a deal with him for a car which he promised to deliver down to calabar after I paid 35000 naira to him through an account number he sent to me. Ever since then, he doesn't pick my calls and he even went to the extent of giving me his Glo line as that of his driver. Please, the man is a SCAM. Here are his phone lines; 07065162006, 08035292409, 07056837256. I will also appreciate if the admin of this page should also take action on this my complaint. Am a serving corper in cross River state. This is his email address; barrjames4u@gmail.com. I pray God catches up with him one day. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Fraud Alert by mkoabiola: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
zikky03: Hello friends, there is a man who goes by the name Barrister James. He advertises cars and so many other electronic gadgets here on naira land and other sites like olx, etc. He is a scam. I entered a deal with him for a car which he promised to deliver down to calabar after I paid 35000 naira to him through an account number he sent to me. Ever since then, he doesn't pick my calls and he even went to the extent of giving me his Glo line as that of his driver. Please, the man is a SCAM. Here are his phone lines; 07065162006, 08035292409, 07056837256. I will also appreciate if the admin of this page should also take action on this my complaint. Am a serving corper in cross River state. This is his email address; barrjames4u@gmail.com. I pray God catches up with him one day. Thanks in anticipation
Y wud u pay such amt for a man u met on line?
U wud av done 1 on 1 bz
Re: Fraud Alert by zikky03(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dt wz my 1st online biz. Jst wanted to know if these online dudes are truly real. Experience iz d best teacher they say
Re: Fraud Alert by femmy2010(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
You can buy online without issue but simply start by checking past postings of the seller on Nairaland and make sure he/she is on the list of accredted sellers on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert by GIFTEDCARS: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
This may b scam. But i buy 4rm d same he deliver 4 me. Bcus firstly i met im in his office. Bcus i deal wit face to face contact. I get higlander 4rm him am 4rm ibadan
Re: Fraud Alert by doctokwus: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=GIFTEDCARS]This may b scam. But i buy 4rm d same he deliver 4 me. Bcus firstly i met im in his office. Bcus i deal wit face to face contact. I get higlander 4rm him am 4rm ibadan[/quote
I smell a rat in dis ur post.U registered on Dec 3rd on nland& u av bn advertising cars for sale,how come u now claim to be av also bought a car frm anoda dealer? I simply feel u are d accused in dis case who has taken anoda username to try& hide ur shady deals
Re: Fraud Alert by doctokwus: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
GIFTEDCARS: This may b scam. But i buy 4rm d same he deliver 4 me. Bcus firstly i met im in his office. Bcus i deal wit face to face contact. I get higlander 4rm him am 4rm ibadan
I smell a rat.u registered dec 3rd & bn advertising cars for sale since den.How cud u av bought frm anoda dealer like urself?I think u are d accused who has adopted anoda username to try& deceive pple
Re: Fraud Alert by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
bware bcareful...
Re: Fraud Alert by olanshi: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
GIFTEDCARS: This may b scam. But i buy 4rm d same he deliver 4 me. Bcus firstly i met im in his office. Bcus i deal wit face to face contact. I get higlander 4rm him am 4rm ibadan

GIFTED CARS!

YOU MUST BE THE SCAMMER IN QUESTION, YOU'D BETTER GET A LIFE....

BEWARE OF THIS GUY, GIFTEDCARS IS A SCAMMER!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert by olanshi: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
zikky03: Hello friends, there is a man who goes by the name Barrister James. He advertises cars and so many other electronic gadgets here on naira land and other sites like olx, etc. He is a scam. I entered a deal with him for a car which he promised to deliver down to calabar after I paid 35000 naira to him through an account number he sent to me. Ever since then, he doesn't pick my calls and he even went to the extent of giving me his Glo line as that of his driver. Please, the man is a SCAM. Here are his phone lines; 07065162006, 08035292409, 07056837256. I will also appreciate if the admin of this page should also take action on this my complaint. Am a serving corper in cross River state. This is his email address; barrjames4u@gmail.com. I pray God catches up with him one day. Thanks in anticipation

ONE OF THE PHONE NUMBER (08035292409)IS ATTACHED TO THE GUY, GIFTEDCARS... HE IS A SCAMMER, ADMIN PLS TAKE NOTE OF THIS...

https://www.nairaland.com/giftedcars

07065162006 PHONE NUMBER IS ATTACHED TO SKYPEMOTORS

https://www.nairaland.com/skypemotors/topics

THE SAME PERSON, PLAYING THE SCAM GAME... GET A LIFE MUNTULA..

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert by mexxy1(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2012
It is very sad and annoying to see people always wanting to ruin other people's effort at trying to make an honest living.
@ Olanshi, I'm very impressed with ur effort aimed at exposing this guy. This should be the practise whenever anybody tries to dupe anyone here.
@ OP, some day nemesis will catch up with the fraudster.
Re: Fraud Alert by hedgesfun(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2012
some people just think all Nigerians are as dumb as they are He even has the guts to re-register with another username to make himself good shior
Well I believe if all the trouble he banks, CBN and EFCC is making us go through is worth it this is the time to prove it, since he gave you an account to pay in and you did paid in then report him to the bank, police and EFCC as they should be able to trace him with the account details.
Re: Fraud Alert by zikky03(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2013
@hedges fun, I already reported him to the bank. He must be caught. That I know. For him to have tried his shady deals with me, the God of T.B joshua who is also my God shall never let him go free. God bless Nigeria
Re: Fraud Alert by farolan(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Watch our this bastard too 08160600126
Re: Fraud Alert by farolan(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Watch out for this bastard too 08160600126. ACT NAME MR REUBEN OBI ACT NUMBER 0039868096 BANK NAME ECO BANK. He sent me his acct number to pay part payment for a powerbike I've not seen ..I met him on. Oxl
Re: Fraud Alert by Alldruns: 3:23am On Jan 21, 2013
@hedges, u r very right.

@poster. Bank & Effc is d way 2 to go. D latter wil readily jump at ur complaints & definitely get all info they needed thru bank. Dont dare them. It hs worked 4 me b4.
Re: Fraud Alert by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2013
doctokwus:
I smell a rat.u registered dec 3rd & bn advertising cars for sale since den.How cud u av bought frm anoda dealer like urself?I think u are d accused who has adopted anoda username to try& deceive pple
wow !guy that was brilliant but ‎u would have been more tactical by keeping ur findings secret τ̲̅ȍ lure d bastard where he would be caught. Į̸̸̨ƭ is pple like ‎u we need in d SSS.Anyway smart move and welldone Sydney Sheldon in NL!

(1) (Reply)

Fullest Option 98/99 Accord CLEAN LEATHER SEATS SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! / Neatest Toyota Corolla 03 (sold..sold..sold) / Green Ist Body Honda Baby Boy For 500k.negotiable.call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.