Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Who Is The Biggest FOOL? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Biggest FOOL? (1067 Views)

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) / APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? / Boy Is The Biggest Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Biggest FOOL? by honeric01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
1. Hausa man who was watering his garden while it was raining. angry

2.. An Igbo man who saw ripe mangoes on the tree, then decided to climb the tree to confirm, came down,then started stoning the mangoes: shocked

3...A Yoruba man who saw something that looked like sh.it and he touched it wit his finger and tasted it, then said "hmmm na shit o thank God I no match am". grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest FOOL? by kingron: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Very simple na.. U re d biggest fool.. 4 dis piece of shi't

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest FOOL? by honeric01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
kingron: Very simple na.. U re d biggest fool.. 4 dis piece of shi't

You must be the yoruba man? because they are the ones with foul mouth grin grin grin grin and with the 2 people that liked your post, i guess they are trying to count their tooth with their tongue as i type now. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest FOOL? by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Chike bought a
20m Naira bullet proof Jeep, he
was taking it back to Enugu
from Abuja when he was
accosted by armed bandits, they
opened fire on his car and all d bullets bounced off. Chike
Started raining abuses at the
bandits. D Armed Bandits
shouted dat they couldnt hear
him. Chike Roled his glass
down so they could hear him. Burial arrangement will be
announce to you shortly.

-MNE-

(1) (Reply)

Slap Me, I Slap You Bus Fight - Very Funny / The Evil Spirit In Arsenal / ...Just Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.