Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Do You Update Your Status? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Update Your Status? (716 Views)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Update Your Status.., NOW! / How Many Times Do You Update Your Facebook Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Update Your Status? by Dygeasy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Almost, no all social networks have an 'update status' link or box; facebook, 2go, blackberry messenger and the likes even twitter which is like starting a conversation and hoping someone would join in, you can update your statusm the question is why do you?

For me, sometimes I update my status based on what's on my mind at the moment or maybe whenever I see an interesting phrase or line; probably poetic...

What's your own reason?
Re: Why Do You Update Your Status? by Callotti: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
To let people know before they approach you with their intentions or lack thereof! kiss
Not like it changes the price of babies in baby farms! kiss
Re: Why Do You Update Your Status? by Mynd44: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2012
I only do when I have something important to post
Re: Why Do You Update Your Status? by Dygeasy(m): 3:20am On Mar 06, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Africa’s Hidden Billionaires: Nigerian Banker Reaches Zenith With $1 Billion / Your Brain Won,t Notice This / Plsssss Help....advice Needed......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.