Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Oauife Admission List - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oauife Admission List (42120 Views)

Oauife 2011/2012 Admission Cut-off Marks Update! / Oauife Release 1st Batch Admission List / Oauife Admission List Finally Out On Eportal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oauife Admission List by AFredrick(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
can someone please help me with the link of the Admission List, Please
Re: Oauife Admission List by faith92: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
jamb.org.ng
Re: Oauife Admission List by kunlexist(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
D.E students list no go come out
Re: Oauife Admission List by kennyisaac(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ kunle, y?
Re: Oauife Admission List by AdebanjiM(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2011
SIR WHEN CAN WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS ADMISSION LIST FOR 2010/2011 SESSION
Re: Oauife Admission List by shomatth(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Adebanji M:

SIR WHEN CAN WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS ADMISSION LIST FOR 2010/2011 SESSION

@Adebanji M check other oau thread.i.e below dis threaad.
Re: Oauife Admission List by PECng: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
The Danger of Having a High Aggregate Score in OAU’s Post-UTME and not Getting Admitted
Like many other highly competitive schools in Nigeria, OAU’s model for admissions changes every now and then to level up with events, so it’s okay to say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong, the Post-UTME system of screening out thousands of applicants is a constant thing and it has proven itself effective over the years, so this is not what I’m talking about when I say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t; what I mean is that after the Post-UTME has screened out thousands of applicants who couldn’t score the required average mark in the Post-UTME aggregate score to make them earn the “Eligible for Admission” comment, there are still thousands of candidates remaining who would still have to struggle to earn one admission from the mere 10,000 to 15,000 admission spots available in the school every admission session. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/12/the-danger-of-having-high-aggregate.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.