Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Does It Mean That The Rich Are Not Willing To Help The Poor? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Does It Mean That The Rich Are Not Willing To Help The Poor? (789 Views)

How Rich Are You If Your Nairaland Likes Were Money? / Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When / What Does Your Name Mean - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Mean That The Rich Are Not Willing To Help The Poor? by remzytimer: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Does it mean that the rich are not willing to help the poor or the poor never ask from the rich....let's hear ur view.
Re: Does It Mean That The Rich Are Not Willing To Help The Poor? by Amitex(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Not really! You just wait till January 2015. All the rich men in PDP, ACN, CPC and others will start helping the poor. There will be free food, parties will be happening here and there, they will give you rice, buy you drinks, etc. However, this would last until April 13 or there about. After that date, you will not see them again till four year later.

Take heart and brace up for what lies ahead! The only place where the poor do not exist is in heaven I know that you are not prepared to go there now so roll up your sleeves and go out to work. You are a candidate for riches. You know why? Because you are not satisfied with the life you live now hence your question above. Pray to God and work hard, forget pleasure for a while, set a target to make your millions and save and invest towards that. Also, guard your investment. This does not come as in pan-cake frying, it takes time. It needs to be nurtured for a long time for say 5 - 10 years. Then you will be out of poverty.

May I recommend two books for you. They are:

(i) THE HOLY BIBLE (Target to study it (not just reading) cover to cover in 1 - 2 yr) and apply as many principles therein as you can, but I bet you won't though as Nigerians do not like reading and
(ii) WHAT RICH PEOPLE KNOW & DESPERATELY WANT TO KEEP SECRET by Brian Sher.
Re: Does It Mean That The Rich Are Not Willing To Help The Poor? by remzytimer: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2012
Thanks man' hun hun! What rich people knows and want to keep secret, is that why some rich are not helping the poor? But some rich pple are willing to help and waiting for the poor to ask....

(1) (Reply)

**NEW!!! Goodluck Jonathan 2015 FUN Game App** / Riddle!!!! / Nairalanders Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.