Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. (9413 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
*P.S. The Our Daily Manner Ministries organizes a 21 Day Fasting and Prayer Program annually in January. This year it on the 5th-21st. Get the ODM devotional and 21 Day Fasting Guide (WAR AGAINST HAMAN-8 ) from any distributor around you. It is highly recommended by me.
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
IN SEARCH OF GOD'S GRACE: STEP 3 - AVOIDING WORLDLY DISTRACTIONS.

Peace of the Lord be with you all.

One of the biggest problems I have noticed that stampede ones spiritual growth is Worldly Distractions which exists in various forms. An typical example of this is one humanity's greatest invention; THE TELEVISION. Please do not get me wrong, the TV has a very important role it plays in the society, one of which is information dissemination, another is as a source of entertainment and so many others but the problem is the position the TV takes in the home and the quality of programming being broadcast in recent times has become appalling.

I will explain what I mean. Before I do, I will like to note that this are my personal views and might not be accepted by all but appeal that we read with an open mind and try to see reason before we judge.

Now, imagine the position the TV takes in an average living room setting. Notice that the arrangement of the whole space is directed towards the TV. What this means is that the TV gets prior attention than any other item in the space. The TV takes the role of a god in the house. Sometimes, we unconsciously give the the TV so much attention to our detriment and personal development.

I remember days in my life when I used to watch TV (foreign movies) for days, in some cases without thinking of what to eat. Today the latest craze in town are The English Premier league and The Nigerian Home Videos popularly known as Nollywood movies. Some people waste precious time they could use for their personal development on some other persons business (Premiership and Nollywood are peoples businesses).

As I said earlier, please do not get me wrong. I'm not against watching football or movies or any other program on TV but the amount of time we dedicate and the attention we give to them is what matters. Some people can spend time watching home videos for a whole week without any tangible achievements or expectations in their life. Some pay money to watch every single match in a weekend even though they have no vested interest in the football business.

Do we realize that the owners and management of these clubs, the football players and even the fans from the town these clubs are located concentrate on that which matters to them considering they have investments. It is okay to be a fan of a football club but do you have to watch all the pre-match analysis, all the matches, all the post-match analysis, all the different league matches, all the summary and goals of all the matches Do you know that in the same time, you can watch an educative program or religious teaching or read a book that can change your life positively forever.

Lessons from this step is; avoid or reduce anything that does not add value to your life. Do not allow anything to prevent you from getting closer to God. How do we get closer to God? Watch more of religious programs, listen to more gospel music, listen to more motivational and inspirational audio tapes or downloads and most importantly, read the BIBLE. IT IS THE GREATEST BOOK EVER AND YOUR FASTEST LINK TO GOD'S GRACE.

Are you being distracted by movies, music, sports, news, games, friends, social engagements etc? Find out tomorrow how to overcome them in STEP 4: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

You can also send an email to inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com
or call +234-8-083267777

*P.S. Remember to leave a comment below to inspire other readers of this blog.*
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
IN SEARCH OF GOD'S GRACE: STEP 4 - LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

When I discovered how much worldly distractions was affecting my life, I felt so bad. Not because I felt I have lost so much but because I know I would have gained so much if I have always being on the right track. I can authoritatively say that the vast knowledge I gained within my 6 months of transformation in Port Harcourt far exceeds my whole adult years put together. THAT IS WHAT GOD'S GRACE CAN DO TO YOU.

So how did I do it? In my quest for solutions to my numerous problems, I started with sincere soul searching (this is a very important step). I started praying fervently, started reading motivational books, I would listen to gospel music endlessly. Some other thing that helped me was I started watching the teachings of the Faith and the Bible of some ministries (I strongly recommend the following Joyce Meyer, Joseph Prince, Joel Osteen to mention a few) and I was astonished at how much in-depth knowledge this ministers had about the Bible. This lead me to a deeper search for answers.

At this stage I had a clue of what/where the answer was. I considered that if these ministers mentioned above and so many other men and women of God, having so much follower-ship all preached a similar message from the same source of inspiration then there must be something great in that source.

It might surprise some of you reading this now that I recommended only a few foreign pastors considering the number of pastors we have locally in Nigeria. I will like to state at this point in my life, I had stopped going to church. Even times when I did, I always complained that I did not achieve anything going to church on the said day. Worse still, I never understood the lessons from the daily readings and sermons. These were my days of demonic captivity.

About which ministers to watch or listen to, I strongly advice that you discover and choose what or who works for you. There are lots of great ministers of God out there both locally and internationally, so choose and be inspired.

The source of inspiration I talked about earlier was the Bible. It just amazes me whenever I remember how I felt when I started reading the Bible. I felt like I was in an entirely new world. Guided by the Holy Spirit, I read different books, chapters, verses in no particular order. Almost every line or verse I read had a message, all the answers I was looking for were all in the Bible. No single day went by that reading the Bible did not enrich my Spiritual Life. The feeling was so good that I immediately cut down times I spent on worldly distractions. It was worth every bit of it.

In the course of reading the Bible, I came to a conclusion that the very essence of the Holy Book is LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It was the greatest commandment given by Our Lord Jesus Christ. ' To LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' and also, 'To LOVE your neighbour as yourself.' These are the greatest and most important commandments of all.

Reading the Bible thought me a very valuable lesson. It thought me the importance of spending time with God. The Wisdom, Knowledge, understanding gained is un-quantifiable. Once we can see God in our fellow humans and within ourselves and love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, then we can see HIS GRACE.

Find out tomorrow how to win God's Love STEP 5: SING! SING! SING! (REMAIN IN LOVE)

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

or call +234-8-083267777

Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by aruzuoke(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2013
God bless u that's all I can say for now. You are God sent.
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2013
IN SEARCH OF GOD'S GRACE: STEP 5 - SING! SING! SING! (REMAIN IN LOVE).

In my previous post, I wrote about why we have to avoid worldly distractions. I also mentioned the importance of spending more time with God by studying the Word; by reading the Bible.

There is something I found out about reading the Bible and that is, unless you are inspired by the Holy Spirit it will be difficult, or permit me to say, it will be impossible to understand the true lessons in the passages.

Sometimes it was really difficult avoiding worldly distractions. Sometimes I really wanted to watch some program on the TV but I knew it was my Bible study time. I got to a point when I began to hunger for the Word because any time I read or studied the word, answers and lessons just continued jumping out of the pages of the Holy Book.
This was made possible only by HIS GRACE.

It was a tough journey getting to this point in my life. It was so because, I was very naive and ignorant of the ways of God. There was an easier path. A path which removed obstacles on your way when you are IN SEARCH OF HIS GRACE. It is a path better than just praying even though its a form of prayer itself. So what is it then? The answer is; SINGING! SINGING! SINGING!

One of the numerous meaning of Singing is, 'Praying Twice.' This is what I did. Naturally I'm note a good singer but that does not matter to God. What matters to Him is your heart. I uploaded a number of gospel songs unto my laptop and I listened to them frequently, sometimes singing at the top of my voice. Most times I would listen through my earpiece at maximum volume so that the songs completely occupy my thoughts.

At some point, I knew I wanted to REMAIN IN HIS LOVE, so I made a collection of praise and worship songs that awakened my spirit whenever I listened to them.

Until this day, even when I'm not listening to the songs, I still hear the SINGING in my head.

For those that have been following this topic: IN SEARCH OF GOD'S GRACE, these are 5 STEPS I took.

STEP 1: CHANGE IN DIRECTION.
STEP 2: BUILDING A SPIRITUAL LIFE.
STEP 3: AVOIDING WORLDLY DISTRACTIONS.
STEP 4: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
STEP 5: SING! SING! SING! (REMAIN IN LOVE).

Sometimes you may feel your prayers are not been answered. Always remember, 'Delay is never Denial.' (Abraham was delayed for 25 years but never denied. Joseph was delayed for 15 years but never denied. Lazarus was delayed for 4 days but never denied.)

So keep on praying, keep on praising, keep on worshipping and most importantly, keep on SINGING! In no time, HIS GRACE WILL FIND YOU.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR HIS GRACE.

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

or call +234-8-083267777

Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
THE LESSONS FROM MY STORIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE STORIES THEMSELVES.

PLEASE READ AND BE INSPIRED TO MAKE A POSITIVE CHANGE IN OUR SOCIETY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2013
aruzuoke: God bless u that's all I can say for now. You are God sent.

May God Bless you too Aruzuoke and May His Peace remain with you now and forever.
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2013
STEP 1: CHANGE IN DIRECTION.
STEP 2: BUILDING A SPIRITUAL LIFE.
STEP 3: AVOIDING WORLDLY DISTRACTIONS.
STEP 4: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
STEP 5: SING! SING! SING! (REMAIN IN LOVE).

Sometimes you may feel your prayers are not been answered. Always remember, 'Delay is never Denial.' (Abraham was delayed for 25 years but never denied. Joseph was delayed for 15 years but never denied. Lazarus was delayed for 4 days but never denied.)

So keep on praying, keep on praising, keep on worshiping and most importantly, keep on SINGING! In no time, HIS GRACE WILL FIND YOU.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR HIS GRACE.

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

or call +234-8-083267777

Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by naijatalkboard: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2013
yes you can #youtube how to earn four thousand online dialy in nigeria www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DkwWDKiIk&sns=tw
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
GOOD DAY ALL NAIRALANDERS AND PEACE WITH YOU.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS WE CONTINUE TO EFFECT POSITIVE CHANGE IN OUR SOCIETIES.

Best Wishes.
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by Visocrate(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2013
INTERESTING
Re: How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. by souls4christ: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Wow! It's been like ages. Glad to be back to the Nairaland Family

HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN: 10 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. COMING SOON!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria / Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? / Buy UK Used Phones At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.