Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,707 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (78223 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mrsage(m): 5:30am On Jun 09, 2011
Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by wastech: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2011
Expand your business sales, increase the number of people calling you to buy from you, keep receiving calls of patronage through people contacting you through your website.

Call me now to set up a dynamic website for your business.

Www.yourbusinessname.com.
Google friendly website.
Your business emails@yourname.com

Design and hosting for just N15,000.

Call 08029620538.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by omachi1026(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2011
I am interested in this Game lounge business, send details to oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by nairaexc: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
another hidden money maker is bulk sms reselling biz. With only 10,000 u can hav ur bulk sms website and make cul rturns weekly as am doing. Go 4 it. Get ur own free bulksms biz proposal to get clients. Tx to 08026480369

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mrsage(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2011
@ Omachi, kindly check your mail box.

Information still available.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mrsage(m): 12:49am On Jun 14, 2011
Information still available

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by minisower: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2011
Mr Sage: I am interested in this Custard powder production, pls send details to ecowindltd@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by greenhope(m): 4:18am On Jun 22, 2011
pls send details on export of agro products to club4freedom@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by winnepooh: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2011
Mr. Sage, thanks for these valuable contributions. Please am interested in custard and soap making production. I would be grateful to get the information needed. this is my email geekaty@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bsatTech(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2011
I'm also interested on the Game Lounge and possibly setting up a Barbers shop

buhariyusuf@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by edwill: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
Tnx 4 the small business ideas.I like d idea on turkey prod. & would like 2know, the market price of a mature turkey & how 2 get buyers.Tnx williamsedube@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by realbizz(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
Pls am interested in the custard powder production and supply of corporate gift items.
Imma_ugo@yahoo.com
tnx

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by gEE10(f): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hi Sage, i'm interested in Soap Making Production. My email is geepashiekaa@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by slim147(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2011
Pls can u add me on yahoomessenger my id is mightypascal or my BB pin : 31422160
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by owunmi: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
Joining Avenues to Wealth also gives the opportunity to start a profitable business with low start up costs.

As a member of Avenues to Wealth, you have the opportunity of becoming a distributor to companies such as Nestle, Unilever, McNichols,Dangote etc without paying the fees these companies normally require from intending distributors.

You can then buy any range of goods at massively discounted prices and resell or supply for a profit. Whats more, A2W will share its profits with you at the end of the month.

To find out more about this fantastic Nigerian company that has Prof. Pat Utomi as its chairman, please send me an email at dhive2002@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Chinoanyi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
mr sage:

Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609

lovethis so much
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by charsjoe: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2011
Mr Sage: I am interested in Toilet Roll Production, please send details to charsjoe@hotmail.com
thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Olychi: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
More businesses you can start with little capital include:
1. Day Care center
2. Consultancy
3. Seminar organizing
4. Extra-mural lessons
5. Barbing/beauty salon
6. Bed sheets & Pillow case production
7. Niche Newsletter publication
8. Lunch Delivery
9. Car Wash
10. Diary/Calendar Production
11    Foolscap Sheet production
12. Envelopes production
13. Graphics Designing
14. Greeting Cards production
15. Jotter Production
16. Stickers production
17. Freelance writing
18. Office cleaning business
19. Writing e-books
20. Time Management classes
21. Powder production
22. Shampoo production
23. Air freshener production
24. Photography
25.   Business center operation
26. Internet business: selling on eBay, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.

There are still so much where this is coming from, to learn how you can start any of these businesses,
learn how to build and manage a successful business from the scratch. Get hold of about 60 business Ideas and learn ways you can prove that there is market for your idea, earn additional income.

contact me: 07038217062, e-mail:  talk2olychi@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by cleanbucks: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
These links point to ventures that can empower us financially, so we can start helping ourselves, while pushing for a purpose-driven government. Take action now!

http:///nk1iuA
http:///mZTAde
http:///qPByhR
http:///p3m4MZ
http:///oYTcVR
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Olychi: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2011
Other Businesses u can start wit little capital include:

1. Day Care center
2. Consultancy
3. Seminar organizing
4. Extra-mural lessons
5. Bed sheets & Pillow case production
6. Niche Newsletter publication
7. Lunch Delivery
8. Foolscap Sheet production
9. Stickers production
10.Office cleaning business
11 Writing e-books
12.Time Management classes
13.Internet business: selling on eBay, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.
14.Customer service training
15.Commercial cleaning service
16.Time Management classes

There are so much more where this is pulled from, for enquiries on how to start any of these businesses and more biz ideas visit: www.realbusinesstrend. or e-mail: talk2olychi@yahoo.com
Your future is in your own hands, Yes you can.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by charsjoe: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Mr Sage: I am interested in Exercise Books Production, please send details to charsjoe@hotmail.com.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by elegal1(f): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2011
This program makes it so easy to make money online - I've never seen anything like this before! http://www.perpetual20.com/?id=ngochiana2011
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by tinkywinky(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
We Made N5million In 6monthis With Out New Corporate Training Business
we just crossed our N5million target profit in 6months with our new business of training people and companies. with no more than 3 days work in one week.

we bid for the training contract one we get it we buy the training documents from this company put our company logo on it and start the training.

we dont to any of the work but we look professional. best of all the materials are so cheap so you can definatly gurantee you profit and they always give FREE training materials as well

check out their website
www.serviam.co.uk

it worked for us,am hopefully it works out for other people there are plenty companies in nigeria and they must train ther staff so u might as well be the one that does it

good luck with your businesses

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by george31(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
@mr sage, i must commend u for the wonderful job u are doing,i appreciate u sir,pls i need info on custard production also,some time ago last year success digest published some thing on it but i couldnt get adequate info on that publication,ever since i have been looking for good info on custard production,pls send details to my email: george31300@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mrsage(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2011
Hello
This is an opportunity to receive funding to the tune of N3,000,000 for business.

Selection criteria will be as follows:

1. Applicant must have a fully functional business( at least 3months in operations)

2. The business must have high growth potential.

For more information, you can call 08024130609

Applications close on the 3rd October 2011.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by funby(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hello mr sage, this is commendable list u have here! i say more power to ur elbow. I will like some information on the Soap making business, am very interested. My email is funby2u@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mabeni(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2011
Mr Sage, am interested in d shoes nd wears importation. How do i start it? Pls send me d tips on Michaelmab9@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by greenhope(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
My Advice will be find a good Network Marketing company with vision and mission and start from there and my reasons are as follows.

1. Good network marketing company provides you with training and development materials in the areas of entrepreneurship, sales, relationship and management which are very important skill to succeed in any business and it requires a very little capital to start about 1% of your resources

2. The opportunity of meeting different success people from different background who are willing and ready to help you succeed in business.

3. Access to a developed automated system that takes care of your inventories and business activities when you are not there.

and many more

I hope you find a great company just like I have done and today I am a full time successful work at home guy.

Andy

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ayodele123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2011
Try Poultry business.
Get free details from the website listed below www.johnayodele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.