Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents (625 Views)

Prescribe A Punishment For This Triplets (pic) / Can You Give Your Kids This Hairstyle As A Punishment (pics) / Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
I remember way back in junior secondary I was growing a really bad habit, I began being used to going to game centers during school hours to play playstation one (all thanks to my mum for stopping me).I went one day as usual to play video game during school hours and my mother heard of it and decided to check it out herself so she came to the game hall and o my God she nabbed me red handed and I didn't even know I was still playing and I remember a friend called to my attention dat my mum was behind me still enjoying ma self I didn't bother to look until I heard my name frm my mums voice. OMG i felt somthing like an anoiting flowing through ma body. The spanking was undescribable that day.

It helped me believe me I stopped that ill habit and staerted working towards getting my own game since I fell in love with gameing.

Share your experiences that later changed you from you bad habit and you owed it to your parents or older siblings
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Mynd44: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2012
Erm....."paid with" or "played with"?
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Erm....."paid with" or "played with"?

"paid" meaning that "erned" you
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Mynd44: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2012
Oh okay.

Well for me, I was always opinionated and that always got me punished
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Oh okay.

Well for me, I was always opinionated and that always got me punished
Example?
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Mynd44: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2012
Like? That will be later jorh
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by EfemenaXY: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2012
dvdon: I remember way back in junior secondary I was growing a really bad habit, I began being used to going to game centers during school hours to play playstation one (all thanks to my mum for stopping me).I went one day as usual to play video game during school hours and my mother heard of it and decided to check it out herself so she came to the game hall and o my God she nabbed me red handed and I didn't even know I was still playing and I remember a friend called to my attention dat my mum was behind me still enjoying ma self I didn't bother to look until I heard my name frm my mums voice. OMG i felt somthing like an anoiting flowing through ma body. The spanking was undescribable that day.

It helped me believe me I stopped that ill habit and staerted working towards getting my own game since I fell in love with gameing.

Share your experiences that later changed you from you bad habit and you owed it to your parents or older siblings

If I had typed out what you've just posted up here, I would have received a good "telling off", for the numerous grammatical and spelling errors you've subjected us to. undecided
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Efemena_xy:

If I had typed out what you've just posted up here, I would have received a good "telling off", for the numerous grammatical and spelling errors you've subjected us to. undecided
Thank you first time I ve been corrected
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 12, 2012
Lol poster u just made me remember my formative yrs.chai! I used to b extra playful,restless n boisterous.i remember we close school by 2pm n i lied to my father dat we were doin extra lessons so he will give me extra pocket money n d money for lesson,after school i will branch to my school fathers house,we wil jist,play,eat all d food n by 4.3opm,i will leave his place so i will get home by 5pm,there was nt much of trafic congestion in lagos as it is now,his parents too were nt always @ home,dey usually come back from work in d evenings like 6pm or 7pm n by then he will quickly arrange d house like nobody came to visit him,his elder sis on d oda hand was an undergraduate stayin in anoda town,d day i will meet my waterloo was was during pta meeting when my mom came to greet me in school n my friend teacher asked my mom y he doesnt allow me to com for evening lessons n my mom turned to me saying ngbo? Sebi ur dad gave u money to pay for evening lessons n extra money for feeding,where are u always stayin wen ur mates are havin classes,i started stutering.hehehe dat day wasnt funny,my mom started givin me punches from school,i was begging her nt to tel dady because i could bare her own punishment,but dadys own na die.lol,anyway she told my dad,n trust my strict dad,he didnt even let me change my school uniform bfor he said i shud stoop down till i explain where i used to go n wot i did wit d money he gave me,wen i later confessed dat i went to my boyfriends house,chimo,see beating,both of dem descended on me and beat me blue black,my mom was biting and usin her fixed nails to peel my skin,while my dad was lacing it with cane,dey beat me mercilessly n d next day my dad followed me to school n paid d lesson money himself afta then followed me to my boyfriends house to meet d boy n shouted @ him dat he didnt touch me n am stil intact,if nt,he will av locked him up,since then i was always afraid of going to any mans house.i av graduated from university 5yrs ago n i stil av dis fear of going to a mans house,even though i leave alone n am free to go anywhere i like i stil remember d beating,as a matter of fact sef mumsi dey disturb me to bring man com house but av bin telin her dat mr right hasnt come.lol
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Nov 12, 2012
dvdon: I remember way back in junior secondary I was growing a really bad habit, I began being used to going to game centers during school hours to play playstation one (all thanks to my mum for stopping me).I went one day as usual to play video game during school hours and my mother heard of it and decided to check it out herself so she came to the game hall and o my God she nabbed me red handed and I didn't even know I was still playing and I remember a friend called to my attention dat my mum was behind me still enjoying ma self I didn't bother to look until I heard my name frm my mums voice. OMG i felt somthing like an anoiting flowing through ma body. The spanking was undescribable that day.

Why? is this a kiddies forum?
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Why? is this a kiddies forum?
This is an adult forum recalling the kiddie experirnce sorry if you lacked a childhood experience its not too late for you because life is in stages and you could decide 2 be a kid now smiley
Re: Recall Those Moves Back Then That You Paid With A Punishment From Ur Parents by jeffizy(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2012
I had a habit of taking stuffs in the house that wasn't useful to anyone since I had 3 sisters before me, and I will give it to my girlfriends.
I once gave out a top my sister bought in jcpenny but didn't fit her.
Unknowingly, I didn't know it could be returned if the tag is still intact!
I got a lenghty sermon from my mum.
"Stop giving wot you can't afford!".she will scream.
Thankfully,today,a girlfriend will mever cajole me to get her anuthing I can't conviniently afford.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ur Nanny And House Helper / Between White And Traditional Wedding Which Is More Important / What Were The Things You Were Forbidden To Do When You Were A Kid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.