Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? (665 Views)

Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Pls I need to be clear on this..

What do u guys think?

The first miracle Jesus did by turning water into wine! That wine was it alchoholic or non-alchoholic? Will drinking take you to hell?

What's your take on this?
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2012
Nonsense.its even good for health some times.Red wine is good for high cholesterol levels.why are you thinking of hell now.Are you crazy.
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by AKMoney1(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2012
Abeg pass me alomo make I ginger my revival swagger grin
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by halfcurrent(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2012
The answer is "No"
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by jhydebaba(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2012
What goes inside a man is not a sin but what comes out of a man. Inasmuch as I don't believe that drinking alcohol is a sin, you must not drink to stupor because that's when you commit sin.
What about the cake you eat Don't u know that there is a percentage of alcohol there Oh! You won't eat cake again so that you make heaven grin grin
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by isaco(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2012
No, but be moderate
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by ayolatun(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Proverbs 31:1-6 says " The sayings of King Lemuel contain this message, which his mother taught him. O my son, O son of my womb,
O son of my vows, do not waste your strength on women,on those who ruin kings. It is not for kings, O Lemuel, to guzzle wine.Rulers should not crave alcohol. For if they drink, they may forget the law
and not give justice to the oppressed. Alcohol is for the dying,and wine for those in bitter distress.  Let them drink to forget their poverty and remember their troubles no more.

This is what the Bible says. So ask yourself, should I drink alcohol?
Re: Is Drinking Alchohol A Sin? by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
bbpreye.:
Pls I need to be clear on this..

What do u guys think?

The first miracle Jesus did by turning water into wine! That wine was it alchoholic or non-alchoholic? Will drinking take you to hell?

What's your take on this?
If your Bible says your body is the temple of the HolySpirit.....then you should be asking your 'landlord' if he is fine with alcohol in your body...its btw u and him......But by d way....I heared that medically, the human liver does not have the capacity to process alcohol/spirits.....if that's true.....why would you want to harm your body...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On These Verses? / Christian Extremism Kills Pregnant Woman In Ireland / Xmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.