Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (303665 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bawses(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2010
Tight-fist is what they'll start callin u
Cus when am done with u, u'll never let anoda d!ck get in you.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bawses(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2010
Manli,  what! The mode's tryin to save your as* juicy
Listen up' I'll add preservatives to extend your 'shelf life', so 'we' can have u whenever.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by menike(m): 4:41am On Nov 19, 2010
gay, who told u Bling was hot? u really no competition!,
u like that deaf kid who thought he was hearin voices
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bawses(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2010
give it up pri'ck, touring round America won't make you any better
you can't be Nike(menike) cus you 'just (can't)do it'
WATCH UR BACK MOR0N!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2010
Bawses,onbehalf of ma nigga juicygal,diz flow iz fo yew/call me tha rap boss/listen sucka, enuf of diz hocuz pocuz/takin on a dude lik yew sld b yo focuz/nt dissin a gal n causin ruckuz/sharrap n stop runnin yo pussy(mouth) lik a lose tap/there cld b only one reasn fo yew takin on juicygal/coz she bn runnin yew dwn even b4 tha gunshut sound/poundin yew into paste fo a nigga like me to av a taste/takin on a lady tellz yew a fcukin retard/yew tink yew can styl/ima place yew on tha floor lik tile/wld yew blame a nigga fo bein a rap monster/n hiz flowz blockbuster/am tha illest, nid no medication/to deep in tha game,yew cld smell ma dedication/yo flow so whack, it spellz yo eradication/com on i'll gve yew rap education/sit on yo diaper n pay big attention/coz hencforth ima b yo evryday pain/mak yo life twistd like 'lil wayne/wen it komz to punchline, am brutal/a nigga lik me is knwn fo bein lethal/so if yew wan' battle, com in mazzez/n ima gve y'all black burnt azzez/touch back haterz/laterz.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nellaluv(f): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
2rez, is all on some bullshit spitting nonsense
He's a dwarf with a "low" self esteem and a very "short" temper
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
Big up 2 u 2rez neuf respek, hey! u Nellaluv dirrty filthy coc=ksucking Cun=t!
I strangled you to death then I'll choke you again
And break your fuckin pu=ssy till your clit poke through your skin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nellaluv(f): 1:55am On Nov 22, 2010
Revenge is best served cold but you r too old with IQ of 0 filled with skee-o's like juicyhoe 'cos ur mind is frigging hollow
So forget the quote, 'cos brains isn't everything but in ur case it's nothing
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Joecoollorenzo(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2010
So dis coto b1tch z stil here, here

d homo sn1tch dat rants in fear fear

fear of her identity, coz shez a nonentity

attired wif disability of a low lifer, mediocrity

z her definition, low pitch, lackin lyrical dexterity

no philosophy, words so bulsh1tty z her nitty gritty

u know urself even if i done call ya name

u so wack, a fart cud quench ya flame

tis u b1tchy_snitchy_witchy babygat

u poo squishy_dirty_pu$$y poppyrat

when i kom at tchu, even in ya dream u jump of 4rm d canoe

like i'm a vudu, ur hellest dejavu, u scooby in d loo

come to me u so weak and feebled

i'd make u better, makin u disabled

u down below, hahaha leme unravel my level

a feel of my blow, u'd know i'm mor deadly dan d devil

i'm a marvel d reason satan tremble

my punch,(blow) lines in a double bubble

i'm d cornerstone to make u stumble

d capstone, d king of d rap rumble

the lion from the zionist tribe of d jungle

kip ya opinion, i'm too wierd 2b in google

i'm legendary n best, d best among no rest

y'al just guest, parasitic phockin pest

from east to west, joecool first, y'al too local to b mi next

babygat wat kan i do, i see like ur brain u also dnt hav br, east
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nellaluv, wetin/i can now undastnd y yew called "a pain-in-tha-azz" by who yew datin/yew suppozd to luv a bruv/i min frm tha 3 leta wrdz dat endz yo name in diz game/rada yew hatin/nywæ, bet yew wldnt wanna luv a nigga lik 2rez, sour az honey n sweet az lemon/wld yew/yo anz, no yew wldnt/den again yew sld av known by nw dat 2rez aint gewd fo natin/bt hiz gewd fo somtin/yew sur wldnt wanna kno/wld yew/anz again'z no/wld i sæ yew frontin/nt 2 mention, yew in nid of ma attention/to me, i bet yew aint no where to b termd an issue yet/whch minz yew aint worth tha strezz to b treatd lik a mezz, yez/diz word;R.E.S.P.E.C.T iz sharper dan a sword/it az to b given to doz who deserv IT/dnt mak a nigga sweep yew off yo biatch wannabe'z feet/pluz flood yew wit a dwarf'z blood/stop runnin yo diseased pu**y(mouth) beefin a nigga/wldnt wanna mak yew a pork roast by pullin no trigga/so listen "miss biatch wannabee",i got big ofofo fo yew/fo yo info, yew only recognizd in 'ere az Nairaland stalka psycho/so nympho, y dnt yew blank tha Bleep out n go do wat yew do best, dancin sao sao n disco/dis is a FAT WARNING BEWARE!!!/comin from a brotha from anotha motha/!!!/pz.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nellaluv, wetin/i can now undastnd y yew called "a pain-in-tha-azz" by who yew datin/yew suppozd to luv a bruv/i min frm tha 3 leta wrdz dat endz yo name in diz game/rada yew hatin/nywæ, bet yew wldnt wanna luv a nigga lik 2rez, sour az honey n sweet az lemon/wld yew/yo anz, no yew wldnt/den again yew sld av known by nw dat 2rez aint gewd fo natin/bt hiz gewd fo somtin/yew sur wldnt wanna kno/wld yew/anz again'z no/wld i sæ yew frontin/nt 2 mention, yew in nid of ma attention/to me, i bet yew aint no where to b termd an issue yet/whch minz yew aint worth tha strezz to b treatd lik a mezz, yez/diz word;R.E.S.P.E.C.T iz sharper dan a sword/it az to b given to doz who deserv IT/dnt mak a nigga sweep yew off yo biatch wannabe'z feet/pluz flood yew wit a dwarf'z blood/stop runnin yo diseased pu**y(mouth) beefin a nigga/wldnt wanna mak yew a pork roast by pullin no trigga/so listen "miss biatch wannabee",i got big ofofo fo yew/fo yo info, yew only recognizd in 'ere az Nairaland stalka psycho/so n*y*m*pho, y dnt yew blank tha fc*k out n go do wat yew do best, dancin sao sao n disco/dis is a FAT WARNING BEWARE!!!/comin from a brotha from anotha motha/!!!/pz.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ Babygat, tank a milli.Lol! Nellaluv, NL diseasd infectd b*it*ch wannabe dat'z hell bent to s*uck ma di*ck. Wld yew blame a nigga coz he declined? Eva sinc, she ad gone luv sick. If a nigga lik me dat got rep to protect want a b*i*tch to suck ma dick, cant condescend so low n tak her as ma pick. She'z a walkin infection in diz field.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nellaluv(f): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
2rez is in a fit and still on some bullshit repping misfit. . . i dunno seems like he has lost it
Dimwit don't flatter yourself, i would ve loved to suck ur d1ck but was warned to avoid wack mc's with tiny toothpick
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
Kne mo'fcuka gon' touch back, lacin same shit az alwæz/b*itch yew jus' provd to b a digrace to yo race nywæz/Blah blah blah toothpick/like yo bf'z infected d*i*ck/ dat fcukd yo once upon a time evagreen p*u*ssy n got yo sorry b*i*t*ch azz dead sick/now who'z chokin mo'fcukin dumbfreak/nellaluv, guez tiz time fo change of name to nevalluv/scumbag, go wipe off tha tearz wit tha scum in yo bag/n by tha wæ, y dnt yew rada go swallow poison n let it go down yo bladda n D*I*E coz yew aint nada to murda/

Enuf of diz crap biatch/y dnt yew sharrap/ odawz ima giv yew a huge biatch slap/ datz gon' mak yew go tak a nap /on yo Mommaz tiny lap/yew Hot,go Bleep tha cock round tha clock/niggaz dnt dig fcukin yew coz yew jus p*ssyachin to b bleeped/nella, now a pathetic slut livin in hell world/if yew stil wan play game den letz makit hot b*i*tch/call me tha lyrikal sweepa coz am 'bout to sweep yew off to b*i*tch street/n doubl strike yo fcukin name dat holdz no fame bt hell of a shame in diz rap game/stæ off diz rap game b*i*tch n go end yo pathetic life in tha suntan beach/in diz field, ima do to yew wat Tyson did to olyfield/tha rhyme benda dnt giv a Bleep tha genda/did i 4get to mention/c'mon b*iatch, no tension/tak diz ma rhymez r pussy menda/a testd n trustd medication to remedy 1ce n fo all tha relapsin crab yew got unda/ Hahaha/nw she'z red wit anger/na yew mak me descend on yew lik a roarin thunda/i swim in rhymez like curry n thyme/listen biatch, guez tiz no high time to plac yo crapsh*t on a beat/mix it wit ma dopeshit/it comz out neat/post a copy to yo p*ussy n fcukin tit/& yew call it a popular hit/yea 2rez said so/aint dig bitchz from tha getgo/hate ma reign 'ere in NL coz am gon b yo gr8tezt pain/2rez n rap go togeda lik killaz n scrillz/a nigga lik me aint nid go xtra milez layin a biatch lik nevaluv to tha floor lik tilez/*smilez*
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mykali(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2010
@2rez

Nigga you must be blind/ what does the fuckin topic say?
'2lines to diss the poster above you'/ but you'z typin an essay.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mykali, who tha hell he? Dude watz tha fuzz/tight yo pu*s*sy(mouth), tiz f*cukin looze/ Tha poster aint talkin no s*h*it/n yew mothafcuka talkin bullsh*t/ F*cuk tha topic n if yew wan' join in tha rollercoaster, buck up b*i*t*ch coz collectiv, ima f*cuk y'all'z f*cukin world/pop off y'all suckaz/lataz hataz.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mailmalc(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2010
@2rez
u's dumber dan a dumb givin anoda dumb a Mouth Action
yo bruh, malc stays hot enuff to muder u in cold blood
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mailmac n Mykali, hahaha!pathetic assholez/livin in hellholez/y'all aint f*cukin dope/y'all confuzd loserz not even wit a slightezt hope/down low retarded suck*az/if yew wan' battle 2rez, tak diz headz up, makit double or natin, mothafuckaz/gayhired handz of retiremen/go rent mor boyz dat slide down polez stronga dan firemen/b*i*t*c*h niggaz//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mailmac n Mykali, hahaha!pathetic assholez/livin in hellholez/y'all aint f*cukin dope/y'all confuzd loserz not even wit a slightezt hope/down low retarded suck*az/if yew wan' battle 2rez, tak diz headz up, makit double or natin, mothafuckaz/gayhired handz of retiremen/go rent mor boyz dat slide down polez stronga dan firemen/b*i*t*c*h niggaz//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by FatFish: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
Okay I get it
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2010
Same pattern of s*h*it az alwæz.Fatfish, thot yew wuz long murdad lyrikaly anywæz."Resurrection of tha zombie",datz tha title best fit yo poem.Lol.Jus' kiddin no hatin boi.Step up yo gamez n stop rekindling dead flamez, i mean makin a remix of yo blah blah blah n segmentin 'em in2 verzez.Tha s*h*it yew got up there iz so much of a poem n nowhere a dope rap oh k. Proper modification wuld best makit a ragga kinda song n by tha wæ, iz lacin crap wat yew do to earn a livin?Listen, yo linez aint best,instead gewd.Dnt b deceivd oh k.Guez datz well said by me. No beefz n no crucifixion, yew dig? Jus' tryna giv yew headz up az to steppin up yo gamez.So, b gewd,word!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2010
The thread says 2 lines, fat fish and 2rez/ these kids are only here cos thier gateman didnt use a durex/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2010
Who dz product of 2 Chemistry set? Datz Jamez. Y dnt yew go tak a bullhorn n mak tha announcment n by tha wæ, sori azz got telepotted in2 dz thread via same incomplete statement yew dropt n yew dingbattin, barkin, blah blah lik a dementd dog . 'lil brat, who r yew to castigate 2rez? Yew aint a piece of cold work to slug out oh k witin minisecondz. Food 4 thot. Holla back.

PS: 2rez'z out fo nw. Comin bak @ yew.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2010
Who dz product of 2 Chemistry set? Datz Jamez. Y dnt yew go tak a bullhorn n mak tha announcment n by tha wæ, sori azz got telepotted in2 dz thread via same incomplete statement yew dropt n yew dingbattin, barkin, blah blah lik a dementd dog . 'lil brat, who r yew to castigate 2rez? Yew aint a piece of cold work to slug out oh k witin minisecondz. Food 4 thot. Holla back.

PS: 2rez'z out fo nw. Comin bak @ yew.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by chronique(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2010
haba!!!!!!
what's all these crap? why're you guys messing the thread up? when we were still keeping things real in-here,it wasn't like this. pls you guys should stick to two lines only. if you wanna write an essay,pls enroll @ high school.
the thread has lost it's value cause lots of peeps are now tryna post 16 bars which is totally uncalled for. two lines is what we want,finish.

n.b: it's funny that despite all the essay writing lines posted above,they still can make a cut. they're worse than watery sperm. dudes really need a lot of work.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
This kid attacks those whose lines are lacking simplicity/but he didnt notice he was doing same, cos He gat chronic stupidity/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
So 2rez was taking shots at the lyrical magician?/ i barely noticed. . . Cos Am a giant and he's a liliputian/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
It takz 2 people 2 ruin ma perfctly gewd day. 1st, a NL bigtime mo'fucka lozer on a faild mission n datz tha persn of cronique n 2nd, a rap hon-co, tha person of 2rez known fo hiz lyrikal propensity, wanna waste reinforced barz takin on a bigtime homo lozer wit hiz dope lyrikal dexterity. Hell hah! So mode,dnt mak me ruin ma perfctly gewd day. 3 wrdz i got fo yew plz-jus' fade away. Mtschew

Jamez! Jamez!! Jamez!!! Tha lyrical giant, tha lyrikal magician, coz i hit yew so hard n yew barely noticed, dat makz yew a lyrikal dumbazz now sumin evrythn up makz yew a "lyrikal bigtime confuzd mo'fuckn homo lozer".OMG! Lyrikal giant + lyrikal magician = Jamez3d = lyrikal bigtime confuzd mo'fuckn homo lozer. Hahaha!
Juz blew tha goad in2 smithereenz wit a lyrikal bazouka. Lik T.I's song, now yew dead n gone goad.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by danzousama: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
b undecided cheesy grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nellaluv(f): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
babygat:

Big up 2 u 2rez neuf respek, hey! u Nellaluv dirrty filthy coc=ksucking Cun=t!
I strangled you to death then I'll choke you again
And break your fuckin pu=ssy till your clit poke through your skin

I read this just to roflmfao.

Damn, babygat you need to come harder than that or else i don't think i'll ever fucckk with you
Slap urself you are stuck on stup!d sucking on 2res di!!ck and jamez3d waiting in queue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2010
Yew wer roflyfao coz yew goin nut/ neva thought/ a punchline lik dat cld mak tha cut/ hit yew so hard dat it hurt/. Nevalluv, tha irrational b*i*t*ch dat got no integrity, hatez her identity, curzez her personalty coz of her pathetic immuno-deficiency/ i killed yo reign/n nw tiz apparent yew' ve risen again/aite den, ima kip slayin yew again n again if datz tha wæ yew wan' it so b it/both in yo drm n reality, aint gon' seize frm bein yo gr8tst pain/azzhole y dnt yew wanna laylow/ n stop bein a fc*ukin strait up retarded ho/b*i*tch yew a wanskter, aint lackluster, jus' cluster n fade off lik ripplez in water/yew weak in rap, slick in crap to recap, yew aint tap/ so y dnt yew go sit yo b*u*t*t somwher 'ere in NL n cheer me wit a clap/go ask in ma hood, beef iz ma food n i make 'em suckaz like yew brood wen yew tamper wit ma mood/listen, lik i said, no nigga lik 2rez dig f*c*ukin a b*i*tch datz jus' so p*u*s*sy achin to b f*cu*kd, p*u*ssy infectd n mouth infectd/biatch wana suck me, i declined n nw she'z gon so green wit anger/lateron yew cn go gaga/coz a nigga dnt giv a flyin f*c*uk/if yew wana suck me/go tend to yo mouth tatooed wit contagiouz sore/ afta den wld i consida yew to suck me hardcore/coz i kno yew can suck so bad lik 'lil kim tha rap LovePeddler/yeah, go on kip on readin till yo eyez pop out, yew kno am tha one leadin/Babygat wil obligely tak tha offer to murda yew again in present, az murdad yew in past n wld murda yew in future/dz tym arnd, she'z gon' giv som of yo carcazz to tha vulture/n leave tha rest az manure fo plantz to feed on n mature/touch back b*i*tch
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2010
Yew wer roflyfao coz yew goin nut/ neva thought/ a punchline lik dat cld mak tha cut/ hit yew so hard dat it hurt/. Nevalluv, tha irrational b*i*t*ch dat got no integrity, hatez her identity, curzez her personalty coz of her pathetic immuno-deficiency/ i killed yo reign/n nw tiz apparent yew' ve risen again/aite den, ima kip slayin yew again n again if datz tha wæ yew wan' it so b it/both in yo drm n reality, aint gon' seize frm bein yo gr8tst pain/azzhole y dnt yew wanna laylow/ n stop bein a fc*ukin strait up retarded ho/b*i*tch yew a wanskter, aint lackluster, jus' cluster n fade off lik ripplez in water/yew weak in rap, slick in crap to recap, yew aint tap/ so y dnt yew go sit yo b*u*t*t somwher 'ere in NL n cheer me wit a clap/go ask in ma hood, beef iz ma food n i make 'em suckaz like yew brood wen yew tamper wit ma mood/listen, lik i said, no nigga lik 2rez dig f*c*ukin a b*i*tch datz jus' so p*u*s*sy achin to b f*cu*kd, p*u*ssy infectd n mouth infectd/biatch wana suck me, i declined n nw she'z gon so green wit anger/lateron yew cn go gaga/coz a nigga dnt giv a flyin f*c*uk/if yew wana suck me/go tend to yo mouth tatooed wit contagiouz sore/ afta den wld i consida yew to suck me hardcore/coz i kno yew can suck so bad lik 'lil kim tha rap LovePeddler/yeah, go on kip on readin till yo eyez pop out, yew kno am tha one leadin/Babygat wil obligely tak tha offer to murda yew again in present, az murdad yew in past n wld murda yew in future/dz tym arnd, she'z gon' giv som of yo carcazz to tha vulture/n leave tha rest az manure fo plantz to feed on n mature/touch back b*i*tch

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.