Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302583 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
.....wack lines frm a quack man
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
u think u r a lyricist/99.9 percent of ur lines wont even beat a s,h,i,t/to positive to b a diss
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Moyola(f): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lines so sack
Miner's so yippy yippy Ggrrrrr! tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
who d Bleep is dis chick/5naira did u bring her to dis crib?/after a gang b,a,n,g...u gona b left wit broken ribs
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
who d f,u,c,k is dis chick/5naira did u bring her to dis crib?/after a gang b,a,n,g...u gona b left wit broken ribs
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Moyola(f): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Lol!

Commot here Wiv ur Ah B D lines
Makes no sweet wine tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kunlesehan(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2013
some lines here flow like fine rap
others are just spillin swine crap
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kunlesehan(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2013
sick lines here could make 1 be deprived of oxygen,
like that silly governor that deported non-indigene s
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sKeetz(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2013
^- ^
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2013
clearing d dusts above me/sanitation on nairaland, cleaning up the web/anthropoda threadings,clearing off the cub webs/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2013
dj5naira: I chase him away like police and thief/ with sweet nothings that even he admits/
Staple limes to his sabbatical papers . now he's forced to take a Bitter leave!/
[/b]wat imma call ya, Broklyn Coward/u are broke intellectually,u'r afraid to move 4ward/life so hard on you,so death will be easier/i suggest u fix urself up hangin or imma fix ya.[b]
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Im foldin' the chairman/ cos to him pokenosin' hes better/
Newbie both ways . in rap and nairaland . why he finds it so difficult to BOLDEN HIS LETTERS!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
check on my pastposts/ its just an error so dont take on my lastpost/evry1 hittin on u jst lyk a goalpost/u are dead long ago imma attack u in ghostmode. I wiill kill u again
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
check on my pastposts/ its just an error so dont take on my lastpost/evry1 hittin on u jst lyk a goalpost/u are dead long ago imma attack u in ghostmode. I wiill kill u again
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
moyola im a nice guy i dnt usually diss a lady/u sud b in d kitchen cookin meal 4 d family/or on his d,i,c,k makin faces...u got mor tins to worry about lik a 9 months pregnancy/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'm in for no nonsense/ cos the fly needs to grow some sense/
He'd always be bounced in this bank premises . . . cos his 'cheques' lack signature . I MEAN YOUR POSTS DUMBHEAD!!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
nigga i swear.. yo ar too good/you are a very good material for rapbattle,d battles in jungles/wise enough.. u can rule d animal kingdom/applying your wisdom/ur inhuman wisdom. But 4get it in d world of men cos u r damn dumb/. first fight for ur freedom/from daftness and boredom/lyf does change in d world of men u myt endup.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
i rhyme properly/ur rhymes slumpy/stil think ur retard lines wud hurt me?/u must b a 5 in 1 dummy/lik ur fuckin nam.now do me a favor and go suck frm ur mummy/(5naira)
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hes a churchrat . I mean Wincyhov so broke/ for that . the prick must go low/
So uninterestin' . . . that moment rich guests sees his post on any thread . they speedily click Un-follow/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
n:i:g:g:a pls u know i brought dis thread back alive/im sorry i dnt diss subliminal i cal names from d crowd/if i wasnt playful calin hov wud b unallowed/these lines i hope ur dumb mind understand/but dj5naira UR ABOUT TO GO DOWN/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
We all aware of his fashionless tense/ so I suit his less threats up with a mistress shirt/
clothe his n.aked brain with colourful monkey jacket and enliven his dull Dress Sense!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2013
wat a lame attitude/tried to save him frm disgrace now his perm on my pam lik lil wayne's arm tattoo/try to escape but u follow lik a ram,end up in a grave...dummer dan a cartoon/wen real Gs come down ur hood....get on ur kness and show me gratitude
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dimwitted pet . jes like him and his two bros/ with his glibberish fool's talk/
His mom never begot him . product of a diary cow and a male Alsatian . feverish Bull Dog!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2013
and ur a product of medusa and d beast/wud lose a beauty contest to an inbred/ur ugly sis came second on a pageant to a bush pig/i heard blood and water dont mix/but i can compare ur face to flava flav's....just go luk up his pics
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
I'll circle out this Beverly madman/ Angelo's gay partner . no wonder @ night we be hearin' light cries/
cholesterol Twist . reason this slim got a fat belly . 'thick and round' . . . like Michelin tyres/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2013
chacka wacka chaaaa
la la la
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Dis Richard mc aint sicker/
just an 'aqed orator'. .Old speaker/
so as i dey vex now. . . i go kick his prick and leave his hommies 'fetchinq his testicles' like em 'fifa ball pickers!!!'
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2013
doo wop doo wop
shoooooooooooo
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MrAnonymous: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
The dude above me is probably re.tarded.
So I wont waste good rhymes until the real stuff started.

You sound like an autistic 8 year old milf.
Go home to your mom, and choke on baby milk
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
i'm insane and spontaneous/ i'll kill from this pc and let your blood stain my monitors/ Bleep your name, if you keep spitting this wack.. you should remain anonymous/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.