Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Unijos Admission Fraudulent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Admission Fraudulent (1299 Views)

Unijos Admission List 2009/2010 Out / Unijos Admission: 2nd List! / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Admission Fraudulent by BRAVEFIT(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
I SAT FOR THE 2007 UME AND I SCORED 275 WHICH I THOUGHT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO ENTER FOR ANY COURSE IN NIGERIA.ACTUALLY I CHOOSED MEDICINE IN UNIJOS AND SAT FOR THE POST UME.ALL THAT SAT FOR THE SO CALL POST UME KNEW THE STRESS WE WERE SUBJECTED TO DURING THE TEST.AMAZINGLY,THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY INSTEAD OF COMING OUT WITH THE RESULTS OF THE POST UME TEST,ADMISSION LIST WAS PUBLISHED IN VANGUARD NEWSPAPER.MY NAME WAS NOT ON THE LIST DESPITE COMING FROM ONE OF THE CATCHMENT STATES.HONESTLY AM NOT AGAINST MY NAME NOT BEING ON THE LIST,BUT I THINK I DESERVE TO KNOW MY SCORE IN THE POST UME TEST AND THE CUT OFF POINT OF MEDICINE WHICH I DIDN'T BEAT.I THINK ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD ADVOCATE FOR CANCELLATION OF POST UME TEST, IS GIVING THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY UNDUE ADVANTAGE OVER THE STUDENTS.IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WITH A SCORE OF 275 IN UME, NO ADMISSION.THEN WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF JAMB AS A BODY.
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by remedies4a(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
BRAVEFIT:

I SAT FOR THE 2007 UME AND I SCORED 275 WHICH I THOUGHT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO ENTER FOR ANY COURSE IN NIGERIA.ACTUALLY I CHOOSED MEDICINE IN UNIJOS AND SAT FOR THE POST UME.ALL THAT SAT FOR THE SO CALL POST UME KNEW THE STRESS WE WERE SUBJECTED TO DURING THE TEST.AMAZINGLY,THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY INSTEAD OF COMING OUT WITH THE RESULTS OF THE POST UME TEST,ADMISSION LIST WAS PUBLISHED IN VANGUARD NEWSPAPER.MY NAME WAS NOT ON THE LIST DESPITE COMING FROM ONE OF THE CATCHMENT STATES.HONESTLY AM NOT AGAINST MY NAME NOT BEING ON THE LIST,BUT I THINK I DESERVE TO KNOW MY SCORE IN THE POST UME TEST AND THE CUT OFF POINT OF MEDICINE WHICH I DIDN'T BEAT.I THINK ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD ADVOCATE FOR CANCELLATION OF POST UME TEST, IS GIVING THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY UNDUE ADVANTAGE OVER THE STUDENTS.IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WITH A SCORE OF 275 IN UME, NO ADMISSION.THEN WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF JAMB AS A BODY.

sorry 4 wat happened to u; but i must tell u dt its not only. am also a victim. i heard unijos never used the post jamb results. i think its high time dt pume be scrapped out
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2008
My dear I am also a victim
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2008
Another victimhood confirmed. Nigerian system is flawed by the professionals and professors and generals. If u have got money, go abroad or move on to Private Nigerian Universities.
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by Ibukune(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2008
Jyhjgj
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by camchupa: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
i do not know what to say. just pray and be more committed to god and your name would be out in second list. i scored 262 and applied for accounting. i did not have any human connection at jos. i just stayed at home and handed the matter over to god. i got the admission. do not give anybody money because man cannot help you just trust in god and your name will be published. god will do it for you. see you at school when wee resume in jesus mighty name!
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by dukwen: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2008
the post UME has become one of the tropical issue of every applicant of the nigerai Universities, the only solution is to handover our case to God who is the Almighty.So i want all victims to put their trust in God don't lose hope.
Re: Unijos Admission Fraudulent by dukwen: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
The issue of Post UME is a tropical problem that is hammering on every Nigeria Applicant to any of the Universities in Nigeria. To all the Victims i most tell that you should not lose heart cos in due time God Almighty will surely provide solution to this pressing problem.

(1) (Reply)

Another Scandal Rocks Ambrose Alli University / Futo 2nd List / When Will Jamb 2011 Registration End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.