Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage (1804 Views)

How To Get 50000 Facebook Likes And Tweets / Seomarts.com: Great Marketpalce Fror Facebook Likes,twittier Followers,youtube / How To Get 2000+ Per Day Real Facebook Likes Without Bots To Your Fanpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi everyone. Another weekend is gone and a new week is here. Time for an eventful and business filled week.

As difficult as getting facebook likes for your fanpage, now you can get unlimited number of facebook likes from your website. Imagine having say 2,000likes for whatever stuff you are promoting. When you put up an affiliate link on your fanpage wall, your post will appear on all your fan's wall. Imagine 10% of that responding to that affilite link that pays $2 dollar per signup. That is a whooping $400 with ease. Now you know how the facebook fanpage can benefit you.

Now you can get any number of likes on your facebook via your website depending on the traffic that visits your website. What i am talking about is getting all your traffic or site visitors to becoming your fans on your fanpage. In other words, for every visitor that comes to your website, they automatically become your fan. This is quite easy to implement.

I will implement this for you on your website making all your site visitors becoming your fans. All it will take me is to have the admin of your website for me to code you index page to have that function.

For me to code this for you, it will cost only N4000. This works like magic because it will increase your fans' base on your fanpage. Again for quick result you will need traffic to make this have effect.

NOTE: This is not the facebook like code that sits static on your website while you hoping to have at least somebody like your facebook page. This is one that will definitely get every single person to click and become your fan.

For more info you can call me on 08166234713
Re: Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2012
Have a good night great people with great minds.
Re: Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Good morning people.

Now there is a better way of doing this, that is getting Likes, which is by embedding the code into your website so that every visitor that comes to your website and makes their first click is converted into a like for you on your facebook fanpage.
Re: Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by admindim: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks forr d information I have a bulk sms site can it work for it ?
Re: Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by admindim: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks forr d information I have a bulk sms site can it work for it ?where are u base
Re: Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2012
admindim: Thanks forr d information I have a bulk sms site can it work for it ?where are u base

Yes it can work for the bulk sms site and i think yours will grow faster cos if you have a large user page + new members and traffic, they will automatically be converted to your fans.

I am in akure at this point in time.
Re: Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Good night everybody. Do not underestimate the power of facebook. Your business will definitely take a new breakthrough hencefort

(1) (Reply)

Request Any Premium WordPress Theme And Plugin Here / Download Free Ringtone / National Web Design/ict Training In Ph, Owerri, Enugu, Abuja, Kano & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.