Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (22965 Views)

Let Me Activate Your Zain For:internet,wap & Mms** / Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by DualCore1: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2008
my dear fellow nairalander Kingron, if u think i'm goinno waste ma time in responding, i'm afraid you'll have to think again. we're certainly not on the same level, bro. so my advice: look at my signature. when u're now able to comprehend, maybe u'll start making sense. i've got work to do aight? and what i do, is something u'll only dream of knowing how to do, and i have a few beta tools to test, don't let me test them on u.

P.S: i'm afraid you'll have to talk to the hand from now, cuz u're certainly below average, u can't talk to me.
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by MrInfo1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
Let see who the geek is and who is dumb between dual Core and kingron

[size=28pt][center]Let the GEEK versus DUMB competition begin [/center]
[/size]
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by DualCore1: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Info
thanks, but i'll pass. i don't know about u, but i have just 24 hours a day, work has collected 9 hours, sleep will collect a quater of an hour, gf will collect the 24 hours somehow, this laptop still has to collect 22 hours a day, so u see how complex it is? not to mention, nairaland collects everything. i can barely have time to do tht.
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by MrInfo1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2008
Dual Core:

@Info
thanks, but i'll pass. i don't know about u, but i have just 24 hours a day, work has collected 9 hours, sleep will collect a quater of an hour, girlfriend will collect the 24 hours somehow, this laptop still has to collect 22 hours a day, so u see how complex it is? not to mention, nairaland collects everything. i can barely have time to do that.

We noticed grin
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by AKO1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
SOS!!!

I just got this phone, Fly SX390, GPRS enabled. I manually put the settings correctly but when I try to browse it says:
"GPRS NOT SUBSCRIBED"

Could anyone please suggest why this could be so.
aomom:

for glo users phonemake + model number to 927

I did this but then the reply was from 5353, repeating the same message.
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by desmondido: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2008
i need wap settings for nokia 2626.i want to browse with it.my phone number 08051022591
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by dequincy: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
Just to let those dat can browse on their fones that a new mobile phone game called Village Boy is out from the makers of Baba Naija (came out last year for those of us who don't know). Very interesting. I've played it. All you need to get is a Java enabled fone and a working GPRS connection. It's only available on the Glo and Zain networks (it looks like they're still working on MTN codes, dats why they haven't started advertising). To get it, type get village in a text message and send to 35810 (costs N100, same as Baba Naija). U guys tell me what u think of it, I think it's cool.
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by vta2008: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2009
My Glo browses fine with the Phone's WAP Browser but says subscribe to packet data when I try browsing with Opera Mini or Flurry Mail Plus. Does anyone jnow why this happens and if there's a work around it?
Re: Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know by emeraldken: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
Please I need your help. I use blackberry 8520 & downloaded 2go but its not working on my phone. I use glo network how can I go about the Apn settings, user name & password?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.