Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? (2165 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
I had a very long discussion today with some married and single friends. And after having several discussions, we eventually had to debate on Married couples who cheat on their spouse.

Using Ruke Amata's house and Dino Milaye as case studies, some people still insisted that that can't be the worse thing that can happen in a couples home.

Please people, what else can be worse than a married couple cheating?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by onila(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
i prefer my husband to cheat on me than to hit/beat me up

domestic violence much worse than infidelity-in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
onila: i prefer my husband to cheat on me than to hit/beat me up

are you sure of this??

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by k2039: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
a spouse killing the other

2 Likes

Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2012

You can't be serious on this.
Well since that's your choice, I will respect it. I also appreciate you for sharing.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by jodam: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2012

Onilabebe with her undoings!
So u prefer the man bringing home diseases.
Do u prefer disease to battery?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
Am I missing something?
What happened to Ruke Amata and Dino Melaye?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by jodam: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Acidtalk, nothing is as terrible and wrecking as cheating in marriage. It needs to be avoided in every way one can.
Other vices set in at the inception of this
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by jodam: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
Brand_new: Am I missing something?

Google is always ur friend buddy. Make use of it!
I care not to know about them though!
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
Brand_new: Am I missing something?

Ruke Amata's wifecheated on him with several notable people.

Dino Milaye cheated on his wife with popular actress ibidapo obe amongst many others.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
jodam: Acidtalk, nothing is as terrible and wrecking as cheating in marriage. It needs to be avoided in every way one can.
Other vices set in at the inception of this

Well, we sure can't speak for everyone. You read the first poster saying she prefers that to batterying.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
acidtalk:

Well, we sure can't speak for everyone. You read the first poster saying she prefers that to batterying.

Acid i wan follow you talk, i wan ask you somethings, how can we?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Is it that personal?

If na something wey you fit ask here then shoot.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
What could be worse than cheating in a relationship / marriage? Gosh! Where do I start/

*Verbal / mental abuse.
*Physical abuse.
*Blatant lies.
*Theft (yes, theft can occur within a marriage).

Mental abuse leaves even longer lasting scars. Just because they're not visible, doesn't mean they don't exist. So those guys that seethe internally, but claim they didn't touch their wives are often worse than the physical abusers. Passive aggression is a really terrible emotion to hold within.

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
acidtalk: I had a very long discussion today with some married and single friends. And after having several discussions, we eventually had to debate on Married couples who cheat on their spouse.

Using Ruke Amata's house and Dino Milaye as case studies, some people still insisted that that can't be the worse thing that can happen in a couples home.

Please people, what else can be worse than a married couple cheating?

You call it cheating, they on the other hand see it as having an "open relationship". Nothing new there. Even Will Smith and his wife are into open relationships, so whatever rocks their boat....

Now, to answer your question: What could be worse than "cheating" in a relationship or marriage? Running away with my kids or trying to harm them. I live for them. They are my life & soul...

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by greatgod2012(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
What is bad is bad, i dont pray for any of those bad things in my marriage and will not get any, dt is what i want, i dont know about anyone else.
May God help me not to push my man to any of it. ......... Amen.
May God not allow d devil to have his way in my marriage.
May God give both of us d necessary things required to get dis marriage going smoothly.
What i want i say and i will get it.

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by onila(f): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2012
jodam:

Onilabebe with her undoings!
So u prefer the man bringing home diseases.
Do u prefer disease to battery?

so easy, i won`t fu-ck him if he`s cheating on me

i cant tolerate physical pain-so NO 2 battery
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nickydrake(m): 1:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Abuse (physical, emotional) and extra-marital affairs are all really wicked, but can there be anything more vile, any mind more depraved than that of he who screws his own kid?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2012
acidtalk: Is it that personal?

If na something wey you fit ask here then shoot.

Its something about your predictions, but i'm serious no joke.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Mynd44: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2012
What's worse than cheat is death. When one kills the other on unjustly
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Like the young pastor that killed his banker wife right? Damn!!! That's scary. But on a more serious note, if death was eliminated on that list what will it be?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2012
shol:

Its something about your predictions, but i'm serious no joke.

Do to babay_acidtalk (@) ( *the sound of a running horse*)

I hope you get the drift?
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Nickydrake: Abuse (physical, emotional) and extra-marital affairs are all really wicked, but can there be anything more vile, any mind more depraved than that of he who screws his own kid?

Really terrible. Heard of parents (especially fathers) molesting their own children. That's some serious curse working. Don't wanna imagine it.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidtalk:

Do to babay_acidtalk (@) ( *the sound of a running horse*)

I hope you get the drift?
i no understand you jor..
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2012
Yahoo
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
acidtalk: Yahoo

i don write you...
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Okay! Will respond to you.
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidtalk: Okay! Will respond to you.
My Bros, na mailer damon things oo, the message no deliver, shebi nah babay_acidtalk@yahoo.com
Re: Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? by acidtalk: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2012
Okay remove the 'baby' and just do the acidtalk

(1) (Reply)

See How This 19yr Old SS3 Student Impregnated His Mother With Love Portion / A STRANGE CASE OF TWO DIFFERENT MEN WITH SAME NAME AND IDENTICAL LOOKS ... / My Husband Does Not Care About Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.