Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING (2766 Views)

Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Availible products:

(1)*Buy 10,000mt to 100,000mt of NNPC standard AGO/PMS
*We also accormodate supply (Trucking) to major distributors ,companies,factories etc within lagos and its environs.

(2)Buy Bonny lite(BLCO),forcados blend ,Aqualite crude.

We source petroleum products from refineries and genuine sellers and seek favorable trade terms for the buyer also providing solution for successful transaction for the mutual benefit of all parties

PLEASE NOTE:
However,Due to fluctuation in price,we'll be delighted to quote for the above products when reached through our contact below.

Email:jdsage@live.com
Phone:+2348179590857
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Still availible
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by whiteshark(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hello sir,

Your business line is switched off and i find that very strange. I wanna discuss terms and procedures with you and I cannot reach you. Please revert back to me ASAP

Tony Manero
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sorry about that,probably due to network .you can always reach me via my contact below.thanks

Jdsage@live.com

+2348179590857
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
NOW AVAILIBLE:
Pure AGO @ a very reduced price
Jdsage@live.com
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello sir,

I wanna discuss terms and procedures with you and I cannot reach you. Please revert back to me ASAP

Tony Manero
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
AGO now availible pls revert ASAP
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
AGO/FOCADOS now availible:
Interested parties should be in possesion of their Valid vessel document,before contacting us.

Jdsage@live.com

+2348179590857
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
Still availible:

For Genuine persons only.
Mail our contact below stating product which interest you and price which you intend to buy.

Jdsage@live.com
+2348179590857
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by yalo: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
WE SALE A.G.O D2 BUT NNPC STANDARD TRUCKING WE CAN ALSO FINANCE L.O.P BUT ONLY FROM OBAJANA OR BOKO AND IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM US WITH OUR TRUCKS TO DILIVER IT TO YOUR DESTINATION OR YOU CAN BRING YOUR TRUCKS TO OUR LOADING AREA ANY ONE YOU WANT FIRST YOU SIGN OUR SPA AND YOU ISSUE BG ONLY CASH ABLE AFTER DELIVERY OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO BRING YOUR TRUCKS THE BG WILL WASHABLE AFTER LOADING AT VERY GOOD PRICE YOU CAN CALL ME FOR MORE INFO 08031930010
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2014
Don't let this year pass by without closing a

genuine deal. Dont fail to utilise this

opportunity.

Call or mail @

Jdsage@live.com

Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
BLCO, AGO AVAILABLE
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
FOR GENUINE BUYERS/MANDATES ONLY.

AGO 100Kmt available @ lagos waters for TTT

of required Quantity.
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by jdsage(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
GENUINE BUYERS OF AGO(TRUCKING AND MARINE) AND BLCO NEEDED

CONTACT US ON:

MOBILE:08179590857

MAIL US @: JDSAGE@LIVE.COM
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by laluski(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
jdsage:

GENUINE BUYERS OF AGO(TRUCKING AND MARINE) AND BLCO NEEDED

CONTACT US ON:

MOBILE:08179590857

MAIL US @: JDSAGE@LIVE.COM

Do u know what is 100kmt ago? And in Lagos waters for that matter. My brother lemme just tell u..... Every agent who knows his onions will laff at what u Just wrote and never take u seriously.do it research very well and find out how much Just 5kmt is.you will understand why we dey laffgrin
Re: For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please read my article, its high time, integrity must be restored in this business. Especially unserious NLanders.

https://www.nairaland.com/2457010/blco-fraudsters-rise

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Trucks For Sale / Truck Trailers And Accessries For Sale From China . / Cement Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.