Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Warrior Build - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Warrior Build (1133 Views)

Unborn Child Bares Eerie Resemblance To Star Wars Bad Guy. / Star Wars: That Old Republic Going Free-to-play / Star Wars:the Old Republic In Trouble-losing Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Warrior Build by guildxia(f): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Do you play as a Sith Warrior in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to build your advanced classes properly to dominate your enemies?

Well, if you are looking for solid leveling, PVE, tanking, DPS and PVP builds for your Sith Warrior, you have come to the right place!

I am a fanatic SWTOR player and have been addicted ever since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined multiple builds below that I have successfully used to dominate other players since beta for leveling, PVE, Tanking, DPS and PVP.

(1) (Reply)

Darkfall Lays Out A Strict Anti-macroing Policy / The SWTOR Of Sith Inquisitor / How Annoying Can Nigeria's Internet Network Be For Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.