Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White (32583 Views)

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Akpos And The Egg Seller / The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
No need to start on Ben

Na so eim life dey
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by Rebellious(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2008
Ben is back, lol.
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by dele9000(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2008
Lol.let the battle begin:-)
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tjtj1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2008
hehe grin he don run again grin
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2008
na so im dey do.

eim go make trouble den he'll run off
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by clemcykul(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2008
he go run to re-inforce

bennie fire on, wheres showbobo damn i miss u all embarassed

miggie what happening? am missn uuuuu kiss
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tjtj1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2008
wetin u tke this forum for?? na where dem dey find missing ppl? grin cheesy
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2008
type "showbobo" into the search box and it'll give you his fone number
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tjtj1(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2008
Showbobo>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> missing in clem's panties >>>>>> number is #$#@%^$&^
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2008
@All Me run for who ? ordinary ituen ?
**hisses**
Its just that my internet connection just dey F*Up since i came back.
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2008
Who is this Tufe guy ?
Whoever u are, u must be dead dumb to think u can stand a fight with me.
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2008
@Ben

All this one u dey do na IGG
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Ituen Me make Initial Gra Gra ?
Try me naa wether ur body no go tell u scores.
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by Lolabbey: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
hmmm,mak una no fite ooo
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2008
**hiss**
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2008
Ben,

If u yarn carelessly, hands go touch you oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by Lolabbey: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2008
ituen hw far ,

are u stl online?

nity told me u were on
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
i dey kampe

barone_greenback@yahoo.com

YIM me
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
Ituen don go haywire for this forum ooo.
See wetin P*ssy dey do u ?
Damn !!!
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
P**sy??

U must be wrong ben.

Its all abt commitment to a relationship.

I dont think ur old enof to understand. Wen ur 18, i'll explain much better
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
Tell me something.
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2008
cant u wait till you are 18? grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tufe(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2008
ben~jay:

Who is this Tufe guy ?
Whoever u are, u must be dead dumb to think u can stand a fight with me.

i am the bleeping ass dude u dont wanna Bleep with punk.

so no just try urself
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
thats the spirit , man
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tufe(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
thanx bro.

i go wait make eim dey online then the war go start. the wussy guy just wan try me bcoz eim come this land b4 me. him never hear of coup de ta b4.
yeye boi
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
Abeg make u no use vex spoil the "reply button" for Nairaland oh grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tufe(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
i go try wink
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by benjay1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
@All bad belles  Bring it on.
. . . waiting. .
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tufe(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
na u 1st ask of me, so start teh fight you have been fighting for now. abi liver no dey again, bleeping chicken
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by tjtj1(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2008
homos
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by ituen(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2008
@Ben

Now u don see fite. No run oh. Na so u do last time frun for abt a month
Re: Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White by segunpc(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
benjay i be no wan answer u but sicne they release u frm san quentin your brain don rust

bang[b] shocked[/b]

like bomb . what a blow? i hope u survive am benjay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) / Hilarious Pictures From Africagag To Spice Your Day. / Pic Of The Best Graduating Student Of OAU When Reading For Final Year Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.