Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. (1084 Views)

Hi South African Nlanders, I Am In Your Citiy Joburg / Wanna Chat?... / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by richocko: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2008
hi  amsky, hope u dont  mind  me  having a chat  with u. am kind of bored.
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by amsky(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2008
who on earth is this?
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by uspry1(f): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
lol! don't mind he is new member does know who u are, even not aware about your marital status. grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by megatran(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2008
hello, can someone pls chip in the procedures for this site.i,m a new user

Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 04, 2008
why the pic? so you want us to use your pic for voodoo. . .ok, am going to need 50 gallons of palm oil, 5 fat cows, 5 baskets of cocoa, 10 bags of rice. . . and $25,000. . . . bring them by next week o. . . or else the consequence will be on you o
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by debosky(m): 2:10am On Feb 04, 2008
babalawo's apprentice aka toyinrayo grin

@ richoko, (dude is named after a naija chocolate drink shocked grin grin) go look for Milki or Hollandia to chat up, amsky is off limits as a married woman wink
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2008
debosky:

babalawo's apprentice aka toyinrayo grin

wetin i do now? the dude put his pic up so we can voodoo-fy it na. . . abi magatran(such an ID shocked), isn't that so?
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by debosky(m): 2:18am On Feb 04, 2008
ehen now, since you have agreed to do the voodoo-fying, then you must be an apprentice to a babalawo/Dibia somewhere

where is your oga located? Ibadan or Okija? grin grin

megatran, richoko grin grin grin name don finish for dis life? undecided
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2008
debosky:

where is your oga located? Ibadan or Okija? grin grin

haba!!! i can't tell you that na. . . so you can come rob the babalawo's home? yes o, he's a millionaire. don't you know that 80% of NLers have been there? Looking for Text mates, Bithdaymates,Valentines, Husbands/Wifes. . .etc. I can't tell you the location b/c you can't afford the price jo. . . tongue

debosky:

megatran, richoko grin grin grin name don finish for this life? undecided

LOL. . , debosky nko? what kain ID is that. . .debosky degosky, deboland, debosea, deboocean? na wa o. . . lol grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 04, 2008
@ megatran

Uhm! lipsrsealed I am sure you have other virtues!
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 04, 2008
michelin89:

@ megatran

Uhm! lipsrsealed I am sure you have other virtues!
LOL
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by debosky(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2008
sharrap my friend! tongue

debosky is the hottest name around here. . .toyinrayo is a RAZZ and local name tongue toyinrazz would be much better grin

which kain fake babalawo do you work with that can be robbed? can't his voodoo security protect the place? girl you need to switch quickly. . .I heard Uzzyan has one Benin dude who's medicine is the illest, tightest, meanest stuff on the block, I can hook you up wink
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2008
debosky:

debosky is the hottest name around here. . .toyinrayo is a RAZZ and local name tongue toyinrazz would be much better grin

abeg o. . .don't let my food come out the way it came o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

debosky:

which kain fake babalawo do you work with that can be robbed? can't his voodoo security protect the place? girl you need to switch quickly. .
you would know where the Babalawo is. . . if you're not him sef. . .that pic in your profile is enough to qualify for babalawo mouth in NOLLYWOOD. . . grin grin . . .

debosky:

which kain fake babalawo do you work with that can be robbed? can't his voodoo security protect the place?

exactly!!! we can't be robbed so don't bother o. . .i know you're already planning your stunt moves[quote][/quote]
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by debosky(m): 2:55am On Feb 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

you would know where the Babalawo is. . . if you're not him sef. . .that pic in your profile is enough to qualify for babalawo mouth in NOLLYWOOD. . . grin grin . .

grin grin

Tankyu. . .do you have a role available for me? You must find role for megatran and richoko aka Bournvita too grin (aki and paw paw's replacements)
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 04, 2008
debosky:

grin grin

Tankyu. . .do you have a role available for me? You must find role for megatran and richoko aka Bournvita too grin (aki and paw paw's replacements)
haba!! you don't even have to ask na. . .i said you qualify for the babalawo role or you can be babasuwe ( now there's no questiond about that) . . .as for Bournvita and Megatran, they can be the unimportant characters. just stand in the background. . . lol. or they can be your partners grin grin grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by debosky(m): 3:21am On Feb 04, 2008
Then we have a deal. . .just send the script to me, I'll forward it to megatran and bournvita wink

@ amsky

sorry for off topic posting in your beloved thread wink grin grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 04, 2008
Debo, it's past your curfew. omo, go and sleep.

@post
ehrrrrrrrrm, well, making up a new ID just to "chat" a girl "up" is not romantic at all
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by janeluv(f): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2008
hmmmm, wonders shall neva end. anyways it's god to show talent

but dat guy where im picture appear 4 black board, shee im want make babes follow am gist abi guys.

this one don enta state of emergency.
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by amsky(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2008
Please can someone kindly tell this richoco or what that i am HAPPILY MARRIED?? With two bouncing babies for that matter. cool cool.

Why did the student post his passport photo now? grin grin grin grin Is he job hunting or something? cheesy
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by almondjoy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
amsky:

Please can someone kindly tell this richoco or what that i am HAPPILY MARRIED?? With two bouncing babies for that matter. cool cool.

Why did the student post his passport photo now? grin grin grin grin Is he job hunting or something? cheesy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  Those qualities even make you more appealing! cheesy  You have been tested and have proven to be a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal woman.  Not all these shemales masquerading around Nairaland without uteruses---pretending to be studying "African Philosophy" in Egypt! grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by pahtahkee: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Lekan magatran,

This is not Jamb Official website! grin grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by amsky(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Almondjoy you will not kill me here o!!! lai lai. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by amsky(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
PLease mr.megatran kindly remove your passport photo abeg eh.Seun did not ask for it,or do you need a job?
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by debosky(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
tried and tested indeed grin grin

abeg leave bournvita and megatran/Darth Vader alone jare. . .they're part of the fun!

@ mega

get a haircut and I'm sure you'll become a bloke. . .I'll ask amsky to find you a nice single Uk mamacita to rock your world wink
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ Lekan magatran,

This is not Jamb Official website! grin grin
ROTFLMAO.
Re: Hi Amsky,wanna Chat U Up. by Zandra1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
Laughing my beautiful ass of @ thread.

"abeg leave bournvita and megatran/Darth Vader alone jare"

@ debosky, that was hilarious. I was about to say something about the name cause it sounds like one of those robots in Transformers. Megatran ko Darth Vader ni cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On FARANO She Looks Like My Mother. / Single And Searching Male / Make Friends In Ile-ife, Ede, Oshogbo, Ilesha Axis.....students And Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.