Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370300 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Good morning Jesus. You are the King of glory. Blessed be Thy Holy Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
awesome God,
mighty God,
great God,
wonderful God,
strongest God,
ageless God,
changeless God I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Let my whole being bless the Lord! Lord my God, how fantastic you are! You are clothed in glory and grandeur! You wear light like a robe; you open the skies like a curtain. You build your lofty house on the waters; you make the clouds your chariot, going around on the wings of the wind. You make the winds your messengers; you make fire and flame your ministers. You established the earth on its foundations so that it will never ever fall. You covered it with the watery deep like a piece of clothing; the waters were higher than the mountains! But at your rebuke they ran away; they fled in fear at the sound of your thunder. They flowed over the mountains, streaming down the valleys to the place you established for them. You set a boundary they cannot cross so they’ll never again cover the earth. You put gushing springs into dry riverbeds. They flow between the mountains, providing water for every wild animal— the wild donkeys quench their thirst. Overhead, the birds in the sky make their home, chirping loudly in the trees. From your lofty house, you water the mountains. The earth is filled full by the fruit of what you’ve done. You make grass grow for cattle; you make plants for human farming in order to get food from the ground, and wine, which cheers people’s hearts, along with oil, which makes the face shine, and bread, which sustains the human heart.

God made the moon for the seasons, and the sun too, which knows when to set. You bring on the darkness and it is night, when every forest animal prowls. The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God. When the sun rises, they gather together and lie down in their dens. Then people go off to their work, to do their work until evening. Lord, you have done so many things! You made them all so wisely! The earth is full of your creations!

All your creations wait for you to give them their food on time.

But when you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away their breath, they die and return to dust. When you let loose your breath, they are created, and you make the surface of the ground brand-new again. Let the Lord’s glory last forever! Let the Lord rejoice in all he has made!

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I’m still alive. Let my praise be pleasing to him; I’m rejoicing in the Lord! (‭Psalms‬ ‭104‬:‭1-15, 19-24, 27, 29-31, 33-34‬ CEB)

3 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Thank You Lord for your love and protection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jesus u are awesome, I worshipping ur majesty amen.
"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever." (Psalm 136:1-3).

Morianu14 Morianu14 God bless u , oti ki baba oni ile ola, olagbala adewure,
Omu ori mi wu,
Pls d yoruba version is it a song ?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
God I thank u on behave of a NL's celebrating her birthday today. we are grateful God, thank u father son and holy spirit amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
I give you thanks Lord. In all situations i still give you thanks. Thank You Father.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
@zyzxx
May the Lord be praised forever. No, it is not a Yoruba song. It is more of Oriki (poetic praise)
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Morianu14:
@zyzxx
May the Lord be praised forever. No, it is not a Yoruba song. It is more of Oriki (poetic praise)
ok Gud morning,
Is it ewi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Jesus, thank u, today is d last day of 2014 and we are alive thank u jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mctowel01: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Is God on nairaland or on this thread?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2014
And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; (‭Luke‬ ‭1‬:‭47, 49-50, 54‬ KJV)
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2014
great God,
omnipotent,
omniscience,
elshadai,
adonai,
king of kings,
lord of lords,
I am that I am,
Jehovah jireh,
Jehovah nissi,
yaweh,
mighty God,
lord of might,
all wise God,
the God that does not sleep that does not slumber,
the same yesterday,
today and forever,
ageless God,
changeless God,
master of the universe,
creator of heaven and earth I worship you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
alpha and omega,
the beginning and the end,
the first and the last,
The God that was, that is, and is to come,
everlasting God,
merciful God,
faithful God,
I am that I am,
master of the universe,
owner of heaven and earth I thank youuuuuuuuuuuu...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2015
There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them. (‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭2, 8‬ KJV)

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2015
"O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

"Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
"The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8 )

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Agbgift(f): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
God u are wonderful, God u are excellent. I praise ur name, cos none is can be compared to u.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Just20(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Father I worship you, words are not enough to praise you, If my whole body is full of tongues it still won't be enough to praise you. You have done me so well. I'm grateful my father, thank you Lord JESUS!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank You Father for making it possible for us to be alive in the land of the living to witness dis yr 2015. It is a priveledge and we are grateful Lord. Thank You Father

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Rute(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
God you are wonderful I'm greatful for yo mercy

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation. This is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Your right hand, O LORD, was majestic in power, your right hand, O LORD, shattered the enemy.

Who is like you, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like you? – majestic in holiness, fearful in praises, working wonders?

The LORD will reign forever and ever! (‭Exodus‬ ‭15‬:‭2, 6, 11, 18‬ NET)

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2015
"Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." "He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground. Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:"

"The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion." (Psalm 147: 1-7,11-12).
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Thank You Jesus. My Lord and Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lord You are good and Your mercies endures for ever. Thank You Daddy

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2015
For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭38‬:‭18-19‬ KJV)

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
"Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing."And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." (Revelation 5:12-13).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
baba wa ti beni lorun, kabo foruko re, olorun awon olorun, kabiyesi, kiniwu Judah, emini tin je emini, oloruko nla, iwoni masheberu, Dan sarki re baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lord You are good and Your mercies endures forever. Thank You Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by JustCurious: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thank you for the priviledge of Sonship, whereby I may boldly call Thee, Abba Father.. Thank you for your love. Thank You for everything..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2015
...We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. (‭Revelation‬ ‭11‬:‭17‬ KJV)
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Thank You King of kings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Covenant Promise" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.