Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370221 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Thank You Jesus

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by rastamouse: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2015
FATHER I bless YOUR HOLY NAME

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Thank You Father.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank You Lord

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Ewuro4: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank you lord.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains not His anger forever, because He delights in mercy and loving-kindness. (‭Micah‬ ‭7‬:‭18‬ AMP)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mum2bsoon: 1:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Lord U̶̲̥̅̊ are wonderful, ¶ exalt Ūя̲̅ Holy name.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:25am On Feb 10, 2015
alpha and omega, almighty Redeemer, ancient of days, I am that I am, holy one of Israel I thank you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 5:20am On Feb 10, 2015
I just want to praise You my father because i am fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank You Father

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Holy are u lord
All creation call u God
Worthy is ur name
Awesome God
How great thou art
U Are God
Mighty are u miracles
We stand in awe
Of ur holy name
Lord we bow
And worship you

Gud morning jesus

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Thank You JESUS . Have mercy on me Lord. Pls heal my land Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sunnshyn(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
I come before you again my father,

How I love to come to your presence!!

Thank you for making me see the sun, to breath the warmth air. Thank you for life! I thank you for all you have blessed me with. For divine health...

Thank you my God. It's a thanksgiving thread, so I wouldn't derail by asking anything...

Thank you lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
LORD, I have heard the report of what you did; I am awed, LORD, by what you accomplished. In our time repeat those deeds; in our time reveal them again. But when you cause turmoil, remember to show us mercy! God comes from Teman, the sovereign one from Mount Paran. Selah. His splendor covers the skies, his glory fills the earth. He is as bright as lightning; a two-pronged lightning bolt flashes from his hand. This is the outward display of his power. Plague goes before him; pestilence marches right behind him. He takes his battle position and shakes the earth; with a mere look he frightens the nations. The ancient mountains disintegrate; the primeval hills are flattened. He travels on the ancient roads. I see the tents of Cushan overwhelmed by trouble; the tent curtains of the land of Midian are shaking. Is the LORD mad at the rivers? Are you angry with the rivers? Are you enraged at the sea? Is this why you climb into your horse-drawn chariots, your victorious chariots? Your bow is ready for action; you commission your arrows. Selah. You cause flash floods on the earth’s surface. When the mountains see you, they shake. The torrential downpour sweeps through. The great deep shouts out; it lifts its hands high. The sun and moon stand still in their courses; the flash of your arrows drives them away, the bright light of your lightning-quick spear. You furiously stomp on the earth, you angrily trample down the nations. You march out to deliver your people, to deliver your special servant. You strike the leader of the wicked nation, laying him open from the lower body to the neck. Selah. You pierce the heads of his warriors with a spear. They storm forward to scatter us; they shout with joy as if they were plundering the poor with no opposition. But you trample on the sea with your horses, on the surging, raging waters.

I will rejoice because of the LORD; I will be happy because of the God who delivers me! The sovereign LORD is my source of strength. He gives me the agility of a deer; he enables me to negotiate the rugged terrain. (‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3‬:‭2-15, 18-19‬ NET)

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Ewuro4: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forgive ALL my trespasses oh Lord. Thank you baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mum2bsoon: 2:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by JahzaraAde(f): 3:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Mowowajumi, mori owo Yin.
Moweyinwo, mori ife Yin.
Wonwa bere l'owo mi pe bawo ni mosese?
Mo sofun wan wipe emi na ko, Olorun Oba ma ni!

Mo ni Baba kan, moni Baba kan o, Baba ara to m'oyin omo!

smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 11, 2015
JahzaraAde:
Moweyinwo, mori ife Yin.

smiley smiley smiley

Your singing voice woke me up undecided
No go to bed pls
Night

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 4:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Oh Lord I praise You. Thank You for all mercies
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sunnshyn(f): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Oh how I love to praise you!

Thank you for everything! Thank you for all your blessings towards me!

Thank you nnam!

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
“You are blessed, O Lord God of our ancestors, and you are to be praised and exalted forever. Blessed is your glorious and holy name, and it is to be highly praised and exalted forever. You are blessed in your holy and glorious temple, and you are to be highly praised and greatly glorified forever. You are blessed, the one overlooking the depths and sitting above the cherubim, and you are to be praised and exalted forever. You are blessed on the throne of your kingdom, and you are to be highly praised and exalted forever. You are blessed in the heavenly firmament, and you are to be praised and glorified forever. (‭Prayer of Azariah‬ ‭1‬:‭52-56‬ NET)

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lord I give you my heart
I give you soul
I give my heart to you
I step that I take
Any moment I live
I give my life to you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2015
Thank You Father for love and care.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mum2bsoon: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Everytime ¶ see anoda breakin of d day, ¶ say thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Jesus is Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sunnshyn(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'll praise the lord at all times, his praise shall continually be on my lips!

Thank you lord for the battles of today you won on my behalf! Thank you for LIFE!

I thank you Abba Father, Jehova Rapha!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
who is like unto Thee oh Lord among the gods who is like Thee glorious in holiness fearful in praises always doing wonders. Halleuia Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Ewuro4: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
JahzaraAde:
Moweyinwo, mori ife Yin.

smiley smiley smiley

Praise God! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Praise God halleluyah
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Morianu14(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
O Lord Almighty, God of our ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and their righteous descendants, you who created heaven and earth with all their orderly arrangement, who shackled the sea by the word of your command, who closed up the abyss and sealed it by your awesome and glorious name; at whose power all things shudder and tremble, for your glorious magnificence is unbearable, and the wrath of your threat against sinners cannot be resisted. Yet your promised mercy cannot be measured or scrutinized. For you are the Lord Most High, compassionate, longsuffering, and extremely merciful, and relenting at human misfortunes. (‭Prayer of Manasseh‬ ‭1‬:‭1-7‬ NET)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Miracles Through Prayers" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.