Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (373050 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 30, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2021
The God who reigns forever, The Almighty God, Merciful God, kind God, Faithful God, Wonderful God, Beautiful God, Lovely God I worship you Sir Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon Oba, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye,
Imela Chineke, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto na, nagode yesua...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2021
King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of host, King of glory, Yahweh I worship your great and beautiful name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Olutoju mi, e seun
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2021
You are alpha and omega. I worship you oh Lord. You are worthy to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
You are alpha and omega. I worship you oh Lord. You are worthy to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Faithful God, Merciful God, Almighty God, Wonderful God, Great God, Beautiful God, Excellent God, Yahweh I bless your great name Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OyinNurse(f): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can't even comprehend your faithfulness towards me and my family. Your joy permeates our very existence. You overwhelm me with Your loving kindness. Great God, I adore You.....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
GREAT GOD. I am here to worship you. I love you Father forever,.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2021
The Supreme God of whole earth, The Creator of
Of all things, The commander in chief of the heavenly army, The Lord of host, The I am that I am, my Jesus, my Yahweh, my Ebenezer, I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh, Alpha and Omega, Hossanah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you, I bless the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I extol your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ancient of days, I am that I am, Lord of host, king of glory, Yahweh, Jehovah, Hossanah, Adonai I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Alagbada Ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon Oba, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye, modupe Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Glorious King, Alpha and Omega, Lord Of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship and bless your great name Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2021
My Saviour, My Redeemer, My King, My Father, My Protector, My Ebenezer, My Yahweh I bless your beautiful name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
He redeemed my soul from destruction. Thank You Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2021
Alpha and Omega, Lord of host, King of glory, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Ebube dike, Chineke Idinma, Otito digirigi, Imela, Ekwueme, Oghenetega, Osanobua I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you, I exalt the trinity, Yahweh I bless your great name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, nagode Allah na, na Yabe Ka Yesu na...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Chineke Idinma, Otito digirigi, Abasi mbong, Ekwueme, Chukwu Narotito, Oghenetega, Imela I worship you Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Alagbada Ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Agbejo mi ro, Arugbo ojo,modupe baba mi Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2021
My King, My Lord, My God, Ancient of days, Lord of host, King of glory, My Messiah, Lion of the tribe of Judah I worship you Sir... Hallelujah to the God of all gods...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Hossanah, Elshadai, Ebenezer, I exalt you you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Lord of host, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, I extol the Trinity, Yahweh I bless your great and beautiful name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Yaweh my Lord, I thank you for Life, I thank you for grace, I thank you for favour, I thank you for mercy, I thank you for health, I thank you for food, I thank you for security, I thank you for protection, blessed be your name forever mighty God...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Ko ma si eni ti o dabire oba mi, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye, Arugbo ojo, Alawo tele, Oba to da aye ati orun modupe Sir... Jesu mi modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Genesiis(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
The Spirit of the spirits. King of all kings, Lord of all lords. The fourth man in the fire, Consuming fire. I am that I am. The dangerous God. The First and Last. Creator of the sky without a pillar. Lily of the valley. Omini science, Omini potent and Omini present God. The God that does not sleep and does not slumber.

The God who has total sovereignty over the universe. Covenant keeping God. The God who have eyes and can see, ears and can hear, mouth and can speak. ocean divider, the one who slew the first born of the Egyptians.

The God of signs and wonders. At the mention of your name, demons bow. I have nothing to give you but to say thank you Lord. Almighty father thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — The Blender / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.