Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme (4710 Views)

What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / Who Can Help Me Place Ads On My Mobilepress Theme / Maya Tutorial - Autodesk Maya 2012 - New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme by oscar4luv(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2012
HI Bloggers,
I'm bring to you a Mobilepress Theme I customized, added about 9 new features to it.
I decided to share this after most asked for my mobile blog plugin.
It's a nice theme that gives your Mobile Users the same feel your blog's PC users get

Theme Name: oscar Redpress Theme

New Features Added are

- Post Featured Images (thumbnails) and Excerpt

- Breadcrumbs

- Comments on Post Page: which isn't on wordpress

- Facebook Fanbox:you can add your fanbox

- Adsense Ready:

- Pagination: Needs only Page Navi plugin

- Category List: A drop down list of all your Categories

- ShareButtons: Facebook and Twitter without plugin

- FeedBurner Subscription form

How to Activate theme on your WordPress blog

Download MOBILEPRESS With Oscar Redpress Theme from the link below,
if you have a Mobile press plugin in your blog, uninstall it and then install this Downloaded Plugin.

You can read more about installing this plugin and other related stuff like contacting the author for any bugs via the Theme's page Here
http://oscarmini.com/2012/11/customized-oscar-redpress.html

Please, you can say thank you by not removing the footer credit links. Removing it can cause Errors.
Re: New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme by mavtrevor(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2012
I have disabled the mobilepress on Netmediablog and currently trying Mobstac, my only problem with Mobilepress is that they show only one particular ads, no matter the content, but Mobstac is showing veriety of ads and i have witnessed a higher CTR since i switched.
Re: New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme by oscar4luv(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2012
really.... i havnt noticed that sha. and i really cn't comprehend your claim, does theme affect ads?
Re: New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme by mavtrevor(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have tried them both and i know what i am saying... check my blog on a mobile and see i am using mobstac now instead of mobilepress.
Re: New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme by Xandulyn(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2013
mavtrevor: I have disabled the mobilepress on Netmediablog and currently trying Mobstac, my only problem with Mobilepress is that they show only one particular ads, no matter the content, but Mobstac is showing veriety of ads and i have witnessed a higher CTR since i switched.

Mobilepress is a good alternative to mobstac, ever since mobstac stopped offering free service, I find it difficult updating my m subdomain name from mobstac dashboard. it keeps returning "contact support" and that leaves me frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. / Download Free Auto Traffic Software For Your Blogs And Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.