Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

All That Must Be Thrown Into Your Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All That Must Be Thrown Into Your Game (1026 Views)

Show Off Your Game Library / Whats Your Game Fetish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All That Must Be Thrown Into Your Game by tp6gw2: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2012
One of the better to get in an MMO crack skulls and assist in conquest. I would like to be in an organization jump a group. Or venture out alone and stalk who We've declared an in-game blood feud with. Just to to talk achievable same person subsequently on how the truly amazing job was done catching your partner off guard through her/his self.

The problem I have is time consumption. When you get into house and kingdom degrading then what time would I need to spend inside outside world. The amount time would I have to dedicate to the game. I would like to have the capacity to will end up in a couple of times weekly and not feel as if “damn it so many people are 20 levels greater than I'm”. I hate the need to level anything. I would like to spend countless hours of my short time in game with combat and talking/exploring. Rather than fiddle in arenas, battlegrounds, or other sort of pvp sports.

I prefer the kind of combat skills of you know when to block and strike. I do not like melee/ranged non-magical combat where I have to swing a weapon X variety of times to be effective. One the down sides We've with Skyrim and Darkfall no matter what “fast” it truly is to level up skills. I ought to be able to choose any weapon I would like and employ it promptly. I am unable to stand locked from your weapon or possibly a vehicle/mount because I haven't met the amount/skill requirement(s). An issue I've got with MMOs and First Person Shooters.

Transpire in game should be to support my buddies in game in a very combat role, make them take land, and route out anyone who attacks them. Even though I've got to avenge my mate by going across the entire game world to get see your face before that individual logs off with the night/morning.

Combat needs to be about Goals>Strategy>Operations>Tactics>Individual Skill.

Oh along with a trophy system to use my weapon/armor up before it degrades entirely. The trophy system should permit writing an account and maybe some pictures drawn in game to inform tales in the weapon/armor.http://www.buydarkfallgold.net/darkfall-power-leveling.html

(1) (Reply)

If You Never Play Mafia11 On Your Laptop..am Sorry For You / I Earn $15 Daily Playing Game Online... This Is Fun / Xbox 360 Fat Adaptor And Av For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.