Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

A True Life Story Read Very Touching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A True Life Story Read Very Touching (1336 Views)

Touching Christian Pictures / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story Read Very Touching by fflamingo(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2012
[b][/b]:A young guy David working with army was constantly humiliated bcoz he believes in God.One day, the captain wanted to humiliate him before the troops.He called David & said:"young man come here, take this key and park that Jeep in front appartment."David said, he can't drive. The captain said: "but then ask your God. We want you to show us that your God exist"David took the key & walks to the car and begins to pray. He then drives & parks the Jeep to the place PERFECTLY as the captain instructed.David come out of the Jeep and finds all people crying. They all said together, "we want to serve your God."Young soldier David was astonished, and asked what was going on.Captain crying loudly and opened the boot of the Jeep by showing David that the car had no engine.Then David said, "See! This is the Real God I Serve"MORAL LESSON:WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Have FAITH AND ALL WILL BE WELL.Press "LIKE" if you love God,and if you really mean it, then write, "I BELIEVE IN GOD

6 Likes

Re: A True Life Story Read Very Touching by ngmart(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2012
1up to you @poster
keep the faith going.
Re: A True Life Story Read Very Touching by Segunagagu(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Yessssssss dats wats am talking about..i believe and have faith he is go to do my own soon..

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story Read Very Touching by bignero: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2012
nice one

(1) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best Atheist Arguments Against Religion/god / Judaism's View Of Jesus / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers ? (my View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.