Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji (6826 Views)

Photos From DSTV Basketball Throwdown Event / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Nigeria Into Olympic Basketball Qualifying Semifinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by owolabi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2005
Olumide Oyedeji back with his initiative

Any member on this forum interested in playing basketball?

Olumide Oyedeji, the prolific basketball player, is organizing a [basketball] camp which will commence from August 29 through September 3rd. It will take place in UNILAG basketball court, the form is about 500 naira and 9 discovered youths will be given scholarship to study in the USA.

This is not a joke, I work with the Guardian Newspapers and he organized a press conference on Thursday in Lagos before moving to Abuja for their camp.

[Still] doubting? Check out Friday papers. He even said nine youths went to US last year but it was for youths under 5-18. smiley
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by chimanu2000(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2005
It's not the first time, and the guy is genuine, so any basket-ballers in the house [should] try it out.

[center]Editor: Please lend me your space for a basketball picture

[/center]
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by fataiiyo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2005
just to aks if i can obtain the form cos i'm not in lag i'm how ae my going to get it b4 then?
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by owolabi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2005
fataiiyo where do you reside? and you can send your email add to (owomichade@yahoo.co.uk) then i will give your needed details,pls send as soon as possible this is a great oppoutunity for you and try to abstain from the use of drugs.
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by thefox(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2005
i saw ur post on nairaland about the bball camp coming up in lagos.i have been coaching youth basketball for the last 10 years and to be truthful i am dissappointed at the attitude of those in authority.i have been sending boys to the camp for the last two yearsand i am sorry to say that i am not impressed at all.

please note that i respect the effort that is being made,its just that i feel that the right things are not being done.i wish i could have the opportunity of expressing my views on a larger sale.please check out my teams website at www.j-kinsbasketball.8m.com
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by Seun(m): 4:45am On Aug 10, 2005
Owolabi, you ought to post the details of on this forum.
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by Ndipe(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2007
I read there was one Nigerian who was drafted into the NBA straight from Naija. I have forgotten his name. Does anybody know his name?
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by hoops: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hi All Nigerian ballers. We are a club in Ghana and we are very glad to be a part of this forum. We are currently recruiting players from West Africa to be able to travel to the USA and play basketball through scholarships. So far we have been successful in getting five players to the USA including a Nigerian who contacted us through our website. His name is Desmond Amadi. We have also gotten a few players to come to Ghana and have a stint with us including Ifeanyi Mbah, Saheed oladipo and Taiwo Ajibola. If any baller out there interested send us an email to contact@capecoasthoops.net
You can also visit our site and read success stories of ballers at http://www.capecoasthoops.net

Note that those who move fast are big men who are b/w 17-21 with height 6'5 - 7'0

If you know of any player with such stats or you are interested waste no time and contact us.

NB: We do not collect any money to promote you, just make sure you have what it takes. Nigeria has many good players and we willing to work with them all.

Hoops Basketball Club
+233-275986349
contact@capecoasthoops.net
http://www.capecoasthoops.net
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by femigirl(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2008
What the age restricts, I know three guys who are really good but they are in their early twenties.
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by femigirl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Were do you get the form form from please and which paper will the dtails be in on Friday?
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by adunola2: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
were can i obtain the form so to participate in the programme
Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by Ebukapaul1(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2010
HTC

Re: Youth Basketball Camp and Scholarship by Olumide Oyedeji by Ebukapaul1(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2012
boss

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sportybet Millionaire Ticket Sign Up Today / Thibaut Courtois Renews Real Madrid Contract Until 2026 / Killing Virtual Football Bet With New Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.