Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322977 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Xtrafavour(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Quite interesting, the purpose of this house is to alert job seekers of unadvertised vacancies, is its aim/obj attained? Are pple actually getting this jobs as posted on this link? Cos i'm in dem need of one. Lolz. Nice job guys. ;DQuite interesting, the purpose of this house is to alert job seekers of unadvertised vacancies, is its aim/obj attained? Are pple actually getting this jobs as posted on this link? Cos i'm in dem need of one. Lolz. Nice job guys.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Moses temitope: please i need a job, i`m a graduate of Botany, i resides in ibadan. Incase of any opportunity kindly contact: mountmos@yahoo.co.uk
Which area do you reside in ibadan?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2013
pls I need a job.
I am a graduate of microbiology, I reside in Ibadan.
ayobamiblessing75@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Hemanwel(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2013
BJ88: how do i get to clegg street ojuelegba from iyana-ipaja. thanks
Dont tell me you have an appointment with EBT at Clegg str,Ojuelegba cos those pple r big time scammers!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hemanwel: Dont tell me you have an appointment with EBT at Clegg str,Ojuelegba cos those pple r big time scammers!
yes but i didn't go for the so-called test. Thanks to you guys.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by kingsolve(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
moreeni: I just got wind of an opening at Green Grass Events , an architectural designs and fittings company located in Abuja with a branch office in Lagos. They are in need of experienced marketers for the Lagos branch. Salary is N50k and additional commission.Job requirements:

- A good University Degree or HND - Good Communication Skill - Previous Marketing Experience - Presentable Persona - Positive Attitude

Interested applicants should forward their CVs with their passport photographs attached and application letters to greengrasseventsplace@yahoo.com. Use application position as heading.

Good luck.
I applied for this job thanks, I have been called. But please I want to find out if anyother person also was called for it who can tell me the terms involved. Then please where did the op get the advert from?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
kingsolve:
I applied for this job thanks, I have been called. But please I want to find out if anyother person also was called for it who can tell me the terms involved. Then please where did the op get the advert from?

Someone close to me knows someone in the company. You should ask them about the terms when you get interviewed cos I am not privy to the information. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by emmyoo: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Experienced Drivers Needed at Construction HR Ltd, Abuja

Minimum Requirements

1. MUST Possess a valid driver's licence.
2. MUST reside in/around Abuja Municipal Area Council
3. Minimum of 1 - 2yrs cognitive driving experience.
4. A good knowledge of road networks (especially within abuja)
5. MUST be smart and single
5. Age range of 22 - 35 years.

Method of Application

Applicants should forward their resumes to constructionhr7@gmail.com or call dami on 07032754870

Applications will be treated on first come, first serve basis
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by maggiebabe: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello. Please I need a job. I'm an ND holder. I studied Office technology and Management (Secretarial studies) I have good communicating skills, and I'm computer literate. I have a one year experience. I stay at Gowon Estate around Iyana Ipaja, Lagos state. Anyone with any info about a vacancy around that area or somewhere close enough should please reply me. Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dadebayo1(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Please I need a job within ibadan. I have a degree in Agriculture. Would apriciate anyone with useful information that could be of help. Thanks. adebayodiran@gmail.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by bashorundon(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Kindly help with a perfect description of how to locate the place. I was called too but couldnt locate the place. I lost the number they called me with too. Thanks in advance.
kingsolve:
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Okonkwosamuel(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2013
BJ88: how do i get to clegg street ojuelegba from iyana-ipaja. thanks
Dont wast ur money for transport. Those guys are scammers
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Yhinkite(f): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls my fellow NLS, I need a job.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by olumaxi(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Yhinkite: Pls my fellow NLS, I need a job. Am a graduate of microbiology. I reside in sango-ota. my e-mail is yinkagbadebo@yahoo.com
sango-ota?.u can alwaz try those numerous factories around..d year is now gettin to an end,am sure they wil recruit
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2013
U need or knows someone who needs an experienced quality control analyst who u can rely on? Ive 2 yrs lab experience with a public analyst of repute. BSc microbiology. Oludavid21@yahoo.com is my email.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Yhinkite(f): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks @olumaxi

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ehemwhy(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
I've got an OND in banking and finance and BSc accounting, with 3 year audit experience ,my most recent employment was with an NGO if anyone has any opening please contact me :adelowomuyiwa@hotmail.com thank you
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tinnymerit(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Please am i am also in need of job,presently i reside in ibadan but if theres need to migrate i will not hesitate to do so.
I studied Computer Information System(CIS),I have Bsc,CCNA,CCNP and 2G,2.5G,3G,3.5G,4G,wimax,CDMASS7 etc certificates and layman knowledge on LINUX,MCITP.I am ready to work even if it is for free.Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zaimeg: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
tinnymerit: Please am i am also in need of job,presently i reside in ibadan but if theres need to migrate i will not hesitate to do so.
I studied Computer Information System(CIS),I have Bsc,CCNA,CCNP and 2G,2.5G,3G,3.5G,4G,wimax,CDMASS7 etc certificates and layman knowledge on LINUX,MCITP.I am ready to work even if it is for free.Thanks.
Bro, to break into that industry no easy oh. I am also trying to break in.
Just keep applying to vendors and subcontractors. Also try to locate any MSC around you. Go there and make friends. May God help us all.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dafgee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
I'm a graduate of B.SC physics(2:1), reside in warri, delta state. Plz any good samarithan shld help out if there is any job opportunity. Thnx
odafeowena@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mintayo: pls I need a job.
I am a graduate of microbiology, I reside in Ibadan.
ayobamiblessing75@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by sundayeke: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
bros this is my email and phone number pls contact me; sundayeke21@gmail.com, 07068125904, thanks.
tinnymerit: Please am i am also in need of job,presently i reside in ibadan but if theres need to migrate i will not hesitate to do so.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
A physics and further mathematics teacher is currently needed at stanbax private school,tipper bustop,Ologuneru,Ibadan...Its very urgent!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by olalekan4y(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
herboshedhe: A physics and further mathematics teacher is currently needed at stanbax private school,tipper bustop,Ologuneru,Ibadan...Its very urgent!
more information on that please...
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls i nid a factory job in ibadan.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls i nid a job, either Factory or white colar
I've got an OND in Accounting, with 1 year audit experience, i live in Ibadan.
if anyone has any opening please contact me :azukamonday@ gmail.com or 08109747341, 08098484099
thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.