Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha (3490 Views)

Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by Lilprocess(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
A lot of eyebrows were raised, when the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, appointed Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, as his special assistant on Lagos Matters. Well, that appointment has been terminated.

According to blogger Linda Ikeji, whoinsisted she heard this from reliable sources, “The Abia state born actress had been battling several people since her appointment last year, who felt she didn’t deserve the position asa non-Imo state indigene and also because they felt the appointment was meaningless and unnecessary as they didn’t understand her job specification.

“They also felt she got the appointment because of her ‘friendship’ with the governor and not because she knew anything about running a public office. These people worked tirelessly to get her out of government house, and if what I’m hearing is correct, they’ve succeeded.”

SOURCE

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by RickyRoss1(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Lilprocess: A lot of eyebrows were raised, when the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, appointed Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, as his special assistant on Lagos Matters. Well, that appointment has been terminated.
According to blogger Linda Ikeji, whoinsisted she heard this from reliable sources, “The Abia state born actress had been battling several people since her appointment last year, whofelt she didn’t deserve the position asa non-Imo state indigene and also because they felt the appointment was meaningless and unnecessary as they didn’t understand her job specification.
“They also felt she got the appointment because of her ‘friendship’ with the governor and not because she knew anything about running a public office. These people worked tirelessly to get her out of government house, and if what I’m hearing is correct, they’ve succeeded.”http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/13/nkiru-sylvanus-loses-appointment-special-adviser-governor-rochas-lagos-matters/

Who cares. Irrelevant post if you ask me
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by Caseless: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2012
I dont care....but d news make sense sha. Wetin she know for public office?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by dont8(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Whats that?!

Meaningless appointment if you ask me, hope he has portfolios for other states, especially Abuja.
Lilprocess: A lot of eyebrows were raised, when the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, appointed Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, as his special assistant on Lagos Matters. Well, that appointment has been terminated.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by Chukwuemeka007(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
Wetin u want make i do? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by gfunkera(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
can someone pls enlighten me? what's d use for a special assistant on lagos matters, when you are in d east. does that mean d governor has a special assistant for every state? Nigeria is a dead country? can someone get a casket?

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by klas(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2012
Just a minor cabinet reshuffle. She is now special assistant on public affairs.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha by debbyblaze: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
gfunkera: can someone pls enlighten me? what's d use for a special assistant on lagos matters, when you are in d east. does that mean d governor has a special assistant for every state? Nigeria is a dead country? can someone get a casket?
dey there mumu u no knw se every state has a special advisor in naija stop dulling yaseff grin wink grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face / Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read / Keke Palmer Steps Out In Extra Booty Shorts, Showing Off Her Bare Butt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.