Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bristow Helicopter's Second Stage Of Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopter's Second Stage Of Interview (1005 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Date Of Interview / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopter's Second Stage Of Interview by Rekete(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
Please house, what is to expect for Bristow's second stage of interview? When also, are the successfuls likely to go to Houston for the training?
Re: Bristow Helicopter's Second Stage Of Interview by wham(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
Phychometric Tests, Phychomotor tests (On the computer), learn to the names of the choppers they use (learn Aero's own too as well. Might just help). Learn to identify them by pictures, get ready to be asked abt urself (its part of the phychometrics).

send me a text on 08057999508 (identify urself pls)
Re: Bristow Helicopter's Second Stage Of Interview by speciexl(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
ol boi, when did they do the first test or interview or whatever it is they do,
how in the world's name can we apply, guy help a brother out na,
i just hear ppl say they've gone thru the first interview, bops make una dey let us know when they do the tests,

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Scream, "don't Hire Me!" / Important Tips To Over Come Interview Anxiety / Chams Dey Give Job Oh! Heard The Pay's D Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.