Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,836 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like (903 Views)

Accept All Interswitch/ Verve/ Visa/ Mastercards On Your Website 4 Just N80,000 / Increase Traffic With 1,000,000+ Real Visitors To Your Website! / ♠♠advertise your website on google -$50 adwords vouchers/coupon available♠♠ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Now there is a better way of doing this, that is getting Likes, which is by embedding the code into your website so that every visitor that comes to your website and makes their first click is converted into a like for you on your facebook fanpage.

As difficult as getting facebook likes for your fanpage, now you can get unlimited number of facebook likes from your website. Imagine having say 2,000likes for whatever stuff you are promoting. When you put up an affiliate link on your fanpage wall, your post will appear on all your fan's wall. Imagine 10% of that responding to that affilite link that pays $2 dollar per signup. That is a whooping $400 with ease. Now you know how the facebook fanpage can benefit you.

Now you can get any number of likes on your facebook via your website depending on the traffic that visits your website. What i am talking about is getting all your traffic or site visitors to becoming your fans on your fanpage. In other words, for every visitor that comes to your website, they automatically become your fan. This is quite easy to implement.

For me to code this for you, it will cost only N4000. This works like magic because it will increase your fans' base on your fanpage. Again for quick result you will need traffic to make this have effect.

NOTE: This is not the facebook like code that sits static on your website while you hoping to have at least somebody like your facebook page. This is one that will definitely get every single person to click and become your fan.

For more info you can call me on 08166234713
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good night people and do have a wonderful nigjht rest.
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Goodmorning everyone. Its another day. Do.you find it difficult to get facebook likes? I cant make that nightmare go away.

Take part in this. I am sure you will be glad you did. The facebook LIKES will help increase your traffic and making it obvious easy to make money from whatever business you do online.

You will enjoy this.
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Have a wonderful sleep people and of course a great week ahead.
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Christambasador: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2012
How long will it take to get it after payment.
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Christambasador: How long will it take to get it after payment.

Less than 48hrs after payment is confirmed. Are you interested
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by olls: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2013
Hi,

I am interested in this, but please could you explain the logic behind the code?

For example do they need to fill in there email address, name on our website before they can be converted into a facebook like?

If you could be more specific on how this code works i would really appreciate it.

many thanks
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
olls: Hi,

I am interested in this, but please could you explain the logic behind the code?

For example do they need to fill in there email address, name on our website before they can be converted into a facebook like?

If you could be more specific on how this code works i would really appreciate it.

many thanks

Simple. I have now modified it. I have finished creating a new system that works on points basis. The more points you the greater your chance of having facebook likes. This time I have expanded it. Now Ɣø̲̣̣U? Can get twitter followers, LinkedIn connection, GooglePlus Like, and many more. Like I said it is going to based on points.

How it works is this; in order to earn points you must like other people's page so that when you have the required points then your own facebook like link will be seen and liked in order for them to their own points. Now when Ɣø̲̣̣U pay the N4000, you get 4000units worth of points.

For those who will eventually buy units, they will buy 500units at N1000 only. This is a clear and transparent thing.

I am also looking for partners cos I am envisaging a big break in this project. Partners can contact me for more information
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by olls: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
this clearly isnt the system that you described in your first post and is avaliable free of charge elsewhere.

You said in your first post that you can convert website visitors into facebook likes through your code.

Clearly not!!
Re: Convert Your Website Visitor`s First Click Into Facebook Like by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
olls: this clearly isnt the system that you described in your first post and is avaliable free of charge elsewhere.

You said in your first post that you can convert website visitors into facebook likes through your code.

Clearly not!!

Clear isn't but this is better system. The former system talked has some php functions that won't work on the host platform so we came up with this system. I didn't also mention T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you that upon sign up Ɣø̲̣̣U get 50units. Now please tell me where Ɣø̲̣̣U facebook likes for free. I really fo want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know.

(1) (Reply)

I Offer Free Website Design / How To Pay For Hosting / Fully Managed Django Web Hosting - 10% Off - Hostripples!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.