Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can You Go Nude For A Movie Role? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Can You Go Nude For A Movie Role? (894 Views)

Rihanna Almost Nude At Barbados Carnival With Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton / Actress Eve Esin Transformed To An Old Woman For Movie Role (photos) / "I Can Pose Nude For A Mag 200%" - Afrocandy's Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Nude For A Movie Role? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
If they pay you a huge amount of money just to take your clothes off can you do it?
Re: Can You Go Nude For A Movie Role? by ijebabe: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
It depends on the type of film, calibre of cast and role, then yes I think I'll do it.

Erm Ms Steph why are you asking, are you looking for volunteers?
Re: Can You Go Nude For A Movie Role? by nex(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Of course, I'm willing to go unclothed for a movie role, as long as it plays great relevance to the plot of the movie. Also, as Ijebabe stated, it won't just be another Nollywood cook-up. Something epic, something that will change the Nigerian movie industry. Funny enough, I won't request a huge sum of money.

On the other hand, there is no amount of money I'll be offered, that will convince me to act nude in these "Ukwa" or "Aki and PawPaw" movies.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Cancelled In Ekiti State As Bride Refused To Turn-up For Church Service. / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra / Angelo And Beverly Gets Intimate In BBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.