Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft (8303 Views)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / Man In Court For Touching Neighbour's Breast In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by biz4naija: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kaduna – A 50 year-old woman, Binta Mohammed, on Wednesday appeared before a Kaduna Sharia Court, Magajin Gari for alleged initiating a 12-year-old girl into witchcraft

Prosecutor Haruna Ibrahim told the Court that one Amina Kawu, of house No. B29, Rock Road, Tudun Nupawa, Kaduna had on Nov. 9 reported to the police that her house help, Jummai Monday, had been initiated into witchcraft.

Ibrahim said the witchcraft was given to Monday inside fish sometimes in September.

He added that the house help had mentioned her members as Binta Mohammed, alias Mama Shehu and Adebowale Ajami of Ribadu Crescent, Tudun Nupawa, kaduna.

The prosecutor further told the court that the complainant told the police that her house help had informed her that her members had been persuading her to bring Sultan Aminu, her son to be killed.

He said Aminu was critically sick and behaving abnormal, adding that the offence committed is contrary to the Section 216 (a)(b) of the Penal Code.

The accused, Binta, however, pleaded not guilty of the charge.

The Presiding Officer, Malam Usman Ibrahim, after hearing from the prosecutor adjourned the case to Nov. 20, for the witnesses to testify. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/woman-in-court-for-initiating-12-year-old-girl-into-witchcraft/
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Freiburger(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2012
Why should tax payers money be used in paying silly court officials like this one we have in Kaduna?
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2012
This Sharia courts are a waste of time. What's the proof that the allegations are true?

Even if by some miracle, you find the poor woman guilty, she will be freed by a superior court which will upturn the judgement faster than you can say justice.

Waste of money and time
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Born2beRich1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland self..... angry

1 Like

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by megxo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
MAKE DEM FLOG HA CAIN NA,,,,,,,,,,AS USUAL
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Witchcraft haram...

1 Like

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by dilbert100: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
witchcraft? haha!
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Redmosquito(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Minion: My King! The witchcraft was put inside fish for the poor girl sad
Hades: Witchcraft?! Rubbish! Why was in not put in kpomo?! angry Stupid waste of Mb and tax
Minion:

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! The witchcraft was put inside fish for the poor girl sad
Hades: Witchcraft?! Rubbish! Why was in not put in kpomo?! angry Stupid waste of Mb and tax
Minion:

Marijuana: Your Igboness, is this for real

Me: Anything goes in the north, next thing you hear is aljanu jumping from trees to human

Marijuana: Is aljanu also in what you smoked?

Me: angry angry angry angry

Thank God Its Friday grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
any evidence?or just the delusions of a superstitious mind
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Marijuana: Your Igboness, is this for real

Me: Anything goes in the north, next thing you hear is aljanu jumping from trees to human

Marijuana: Is aljanu also in what you smoked?

Me: angry angry angry angry

Thank God Its Friday grin grin grin
u will also hear of a northerner designing a car for chervelot,General motors.....how will ur tribalism work there?,yes the man who designed this work of art in a northern nigeria,schooled in bokoharamised state and is a muslim,name: Jelani Hydar Aliyu

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: u will also hear of a northerner designing a car for chervelot,General motors.....how will ur tribalism work there?

Not trying to sound tribalistic here, I grew up in the core north, infact, Kano, so forget about me being a tribalist... What I mean with by term "Igboness" is "Marijuana King" More like your highness.... So please, do not think shallow, think in line with my thoughts....

Thank you....

1 Like

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
DOESNT IT JUST KILL YA!
when you were smoking weed and abusing muslims in Nigeria,a poor northerner was designing a state of art car....what do you know...its not where u are from but what's in you...lol,mind is the greatest asset,u use urs for lame jokes,tribalism and weed,another uses his for history...lol the jokes on YA!!!!!DUDE

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: DOESNT IT JUST KILL YA!
when you were smoking weed and abusing muslims in Nigeria,a poor northerner was designing a state of art car....what do you know...its not where u are from but what's in you...lol,mind is the greatest asset,u use urs for lame jokes,tribalism and weed,another uses his for history...lol the jokes on YA!!!!!DUDE

Not wanting to derail this thread, so I'm out... Go through my posts, when you are done, come back and tell me where I abused a northerner or a muslim.... You are just one tribalistic bigot... Stop inciting flames here because you are beginning to piss me off.... angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Not wanting to derail this thread, so I'm out... Go through my posts, when you are done, come back and tell me where I abused a northerner or a muslim.... You are just one tribalistic bigot... Stop inciting flames here because you are beginning to piss me off.... angry angry angry
it all starts like a joke, dude!
Nazi Germany started like a joke,
Rwanda started as a a joke.then a rumour then anger then war....
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by sweetrace(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nope! Nazi Germany did not start as a joke neither did the Rwandan horribly devastating ethnic cleansing. Back to the topic tho, how does someone prove they were fed witchcraft? Hmmmm!
ehie: it all starts like a joke, dude!

1 Like

Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Redmosquito(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Minion:Hehehehe! My Lord! Foxy don enter am! Hehehehe!
Hades: Shuttup oooo! No let that girl catch u!
Minion: Hehehehe !lipsrsealed
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2012

Getting really angry right now..... Whats my business with what started them wars.... I'm controlling my speech in order not to derail this topic... Get over yourself and go look for someone to contend religion with..... cool cool cool
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Ryabcool(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
what's your own na? He talk sey he no mean any offense. Why still attacking him? Is it that time of the month? PMS?
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Getting really angry right now..... Whats my business with what started them wars.... I'm controlling my speech in order not to derail this topic... Get over yourself and go look for someone to contend religion with..... cool cool cool
is it becos i am trying to talk gently...madam/sir,please get angry ,i want to see the heavens fall..internet warriors...stupid tribalist
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ryabcool: what's your own na? He talk sey he no mean any offense. Why still attacking him? Is it that time of the month? PMS?

Some people are just pathetic.... I forgive her... Make she go make up with her boyfriend wey don "jirge" her..... Bloody Hausa Idiot.... angry angry angry
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: is it becos i am trying to talk gently...madam/sir,please get angry ,i want to see the heavens fall..internet warriors...stupid tribalist

You are the bigger tribalist, trying to create a mountain out of a molehill.... Go and get your brain checked because I've heard rumours of "Aljanu" "tashi-ing" during harmattan periods..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

You are the bigger tribalist, trying to create a mountain out of a molehill.... Go and get your brain checked because I've heard rumours of "Aljanu" "tashi-ing" during harmattan periods..... grin grin grin grin
st..upid druggie...idiata...u came here tryn to get cheap laughs,feel good and i called you for what u were,you are lame,your jokes are dumb,u used ur brain for cheap tricks while another used his to get better,if that is why i am a tribalist,i accept whatever name u call me...now scoot and lay a lame line
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: stupid druggie...idiata...u came here tryn to get cheap laughs,feel good and i called you for what u were,you are lame,your jokes are dumb,u used ur brain for cheap tricks while another used his to get better,if that is why i am a tribalist,i accept whatever name u call me...now scoot and lay a lame line

Funny you are trying to draw pity... I forgive you angry angry angry
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Abbott(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: is it becos i am trying to talk gently...madam/sir,please get angry ,i want to see the heavens fall..internet warriors...stupid tribalist

You are blowing hot for nothing ehie. "Your Igboness" is used in relation to igbo aka marijuana aka monkey aka dongo yaro aka etc He is not referring to the ibo/igbo tribe.
Dont get it twisted.
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Abbott:

Dont get it twisted.
i really hate that line,it used to be used by one radio presenter in abuja
however back to topic...
oga Opions are like shytehole every one has one
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Abbott(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: i really hate that line,it used to be used by one radio presenter in abuja
however back to topic...
oga Opions are like shytehole every one has one

But you got the message. Enjoy!
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Dopefiend(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: st..upid druggie...idiata...u came here tryn to get cheap laughs,feel good and i called you for what u were,you are lame,your jokes are dumb,u used ur brain for cheap tricks while another used his to get better,if that is why i am a tribalist,i accept whatever name u call me...now scoot and lay a lame line

And wat r u using ur 'brain' for? Telling other people abt hw someoone else used his brain to achieve a feat meanwhile u can't use ur 'brain' to catch d simple humor in his post.
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Clemzy16(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
So, even northerners are into witchcraft. Hmmm.. BTW, i thought court do not belive in stuff like witchcraft. Too many questions that need answers!
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by OK1(m): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2012
ehie: st..upid druggie...idiata...u came here tryn to get cheap laughs,feel good and i called you for what u were,you are lame,your jokes are dumb,u used ur brain for cheap tricks while another used his to get better,if that is why i am a tribalist,i accept whatever name u call me...now scoot and lay a lame line
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by Alishachris: 3:52am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Constitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft by bolayei: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
i thought it was an offence to call someone a witch nowadays and to imagine a case of someone being initiated into something that have no basics in law is unimaginable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Court Jails Man For Stealing ₦‎2 Million Items / ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes / Police Inspector Arrested For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.