Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Insulted Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Insulted Her (1195 Views)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Insulted Her by brothlover: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
TO CUT THIS LONG STORY THAT I HAVE SHORT , I INSULTED A GIRL WHOM I WANTED TO BE MY G.FRIEND , I FEEL GUILTY AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO APOLOGISE TO HER , CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME,
Re: I Insulted Her by Dreloaded(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
what was the "insult" and I willl tell you if there's hope or not
Re: I Insulted Her by brothlover: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2008
thanks 4 that, i told her that she sucks and that she stngs , while all these are lies ,
Re: I Insulted Her by Dreloaded(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
what do you mean by "suck and stng" and why did you say those things
Re: I Insulted Her by tkb417(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
Miss TOH,
Adviser General tongue
Re: I Insulted Her by Dreloaded(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2008
I do what I can, jare tongue
Re: I Insulted Her by tkb417(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2008
i trust u
Re: I Insulted Her by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
brothlover:

thanks 4 that, i told her that she sucks and that she stngs , while all these are lies ,

what made you do it in the first place? well, to appease her, just buy her a Lexus, then apologize. she'll be happy to be more than your GF lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Insulted Her by Dreloaded(f): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2008
Lmao this obsession with Lexus, na wa tongue
Re: I Insulted Her by amsky(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ poster

Why did you tell her she stings.Is she a bee?
Re: I Insulted Her by brothlover: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
at first when we became friends she used to text me every now and then, and in one of those text msg she told me not to have anything to do with her junior sister, i just ignored it , then one sunday i took her sister to the beach she saw us since then she stopped texting or replying to my texts, so i told her that if it was becos she saw me with her sister that she was behaving like this then she is BLA BLA BLA BLA STINGS AND ALL THAT , am really sorry , i need a constructive advice now, she still looks into my face whenever she comes with her mom to my house,
Re: I Insulted Her by Dreloaded(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2008
are you insane? You had the audacity to go after her sister and yet YOU still took it upon yourself to insult her again?

I hope she never forgives you. greedy monkey. If infact she ends up forgivig you for whatever reason, give me her number so I can set her straight
Re: I Insulted Her by oziomatv(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
My man you wan chop two sisters? it's unfair now.
in short tomorrow I'll tell you what to do but start to learn how to cry while on your knees and say some sexy things why crying carry rubb if you no dey quick shed tears. Tell her sey what you've in your pocket is rat poison.

I've something doing now tomorrow.
Re: I Insulted Her by brothlover: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
nooooooooo de-reloaded thats not it , i had no love affection towards her sister,
Re: I Insulted Her by boronze(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
U SURE SAY U NO GET ANYTHING 4D SISTA? undecided undecidedTHEN Y INSULT HER!!all u wud av done was 2 explain 2her,
well go try beg her,if she no gree, give me her number make i talk 2her wink wink
Re: I Insulted Her by LadyT(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
This is why men are soooooooo stupid sometimes. She told you to stay away from her sister. What the HELL were you doing with her sister??
You dont know what you want. Why sniff what you are not going to eat? And then you insult her?
Re: I Insulted Her by Dreloaded(f): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2008
Lady TTTTTTTT Long time grin

brothlover, what were you doing with the sister in the first place?
Re: I Insulted Her by ikamefa(f): 3:36am On Feb 07, 2008
brothlover:

at first when we became friends she used to text me every now and then, and in one of those text msg she told me not to have anything to do with her junior sister, i just ignored it , then one sunday i took her sister to the beach she saw us since then she stopped texting or replying to my texts, so i told her that if it was because she saw me with her sister that she was behaving like this then she is BLA BLA BLA BLA STINGS AND ALL THAT , am really sorry , i need a constructive advice now, she still looks into my face whenever she comes with her mom to my house,

ha ! ha ! oga poster i dey hail oh grin grin

na proper ogun isoye you dey do so! cheesy

you ask me what is ogun isoye? cheesy

the ability , cheesy i mean the stamina,dexterity, to chop 2 sisters at a go " grin '

we need more African- Hercules like you around! cheesy

Abeg carry go !

lawwd! have mercy she stings? " grin " cheesy cheesy
Re: I Insulted Her by brothlover: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
let me make something clear i laid this story down not for insult but for advices , de-reloaded i was just hanging out with her , when she saw us she was also with another guy , well her friend told me that the reason why she said that i should stay away from her sister was becos her sister gat no resect ,

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tripping For Benue Girls / I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.