Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (1840 Views)

Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by candieangel12(f): 4:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Is it me or am I the only one on this forum that can't wait for tomorrow? The last installment of Twilight comes out in just 24hrs!!! Omg, I am like so excited, I can't concentrate on anything else. Got my ticket and my Twilight shirt ready for tomorrow night. Who else is excited for the movie??
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2012
I'm not a big fan of twilight but this breaking dawn 2 trailer got me trippin. I might go see it this weekend or next.
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by candieangel12(f): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella: I'm not a big fan of twilight but this breaking dawn 2 trailer got me trippin. I might go see it this weekend or next.

I vote for seeing it this weekend, if ya wait till next week, people would have already ruined the movie because everyone will be talkin abt it.
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Don4life: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Is it me or am I the only one on this forum that can't wait for tomorrow? The last installment of Twilight comes out in just 24hrs!!! Omg, I am like so excited, I can't concentrate on anything else. Got my ticket and my Twilight shirt ready for tomorrow night. Who else is excited for the movie??
its a must watch grin

1 Like

Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by candieangel12(f): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2012
Just got back from the cinemas and I must say, I was almost in tears. The movie had a very nice twist to it. One of the best movies I've seen this year. You all should go and watch it. On another note, I am kinda sad that the Twilight Saga is over cry
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2012
I'm glad it's over. I hated how it was compared to Harry Potter, like tf?
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by candieangel12(f): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella: I'm glad it's over. I hated how it was compared to Harry Potter, like tf?

LOL haha, I agree with you on the HP comparison. IMO, I think HP is way better than Twilight, but Twilight rocks in its own lil way.
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL haha, I agree with you on the HP comparison. IMO, I think HP is way better than Twilight, but Twilight rocks in its own lil way.
This describes how I feel about both movies.

Bella's a lazy a$$. No smile, no ginger, no swagger, and till the finale, no power, no strength, no movement...the babe too dull jare.
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Ryabcool(m): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ! I loved the part where Aro said "There is no danger here".... Lmaooo! Nigga saw he was gonna be in deep ish if they had fought.
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by VillageBoi(m): 12:48am On Nov 21, 2012
Am I the only one that has never seen any of the movies?
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Brisingr(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2012
i only watched d first and d last installment of this franchise,i will neva undastand this movie hype.even d novels weren't that great.
For all the purported love between d wolf and d half vamp she is destined to out live jacob as the wolves age normally, how is this a happy endin?
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Ryabcool(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2012
Brisingr: i only watched d first and d last installment of this franchise,i will neva undastand this movie hype.even d novels weren't that great.
For all the purported love between d wolf and d half vamp she is destined to out live jacob as the wolves age normally, how is this a happy endin?
you're wrong. If you had read the book well, you would have known that the wolves would never age as long as they still change into wolves. Its when they decide to stop transforming to wolves that they age. They are also immortal
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Brisingr(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
i stand corrected it been awhile i read the book.
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Ryabcool(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Brisingr: i stand corrected it been awhile i read the book.
we are all learning everyday
Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by taioluv: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
As For me it was ☺ķªª¥. I tank God it is finally over,it can never be compared to harry potter, the lord of the rings

even merlin pass Am.

Nice forever after ending.

1 Like

Re: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 by KAYD007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
the movie aint tripping me. undecided
my favourite vampire movie
VAMPIRE DAIRIES grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Meeting Is Now Available On DVD / Become A Nollywood Star / A Cure For Wellness Full Movie Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.