Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,315 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Are Your Views On Tattoos ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are Your Views On Tattoos ? (648 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Views On Tattoos ? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2012
First i must say most people treat tattoos like religion. Like there are views on the said topic that everyone must obey because its the "holy" fact of life. We must now note that tattoos are ink's that form a piece of art on your body having different forms of significant meanings. So if you hate tattoos, what are your reasons? Dont tell me you are a societal slave that hates tattoo because daddy, mummy and aunty funke hates it, no..what are the core reasons why you think art painted on you is "bad". And if you love tattoos, what again are your reasons..do you believe its an artistic way of expressing your most passionate beliefs, and it only takes a very creative mind to visualize the artistic nature of it and bring to life Art in its most original form? Well i think tattoos are the most original form of art, and only a creative and dynamic mind can understand its true nature. with no fear for a barbaric society that seeks to control your life till you reach your doom and pretend to lead you in the right direction but its truly using you as a slave and once you are on the ground the said society forgets about your total existence. Im very proud of me, i do me a whole lot, and when i am gone i will be proud of me wherever i am because i lived my life and not the life society wanted to force me to live. What about you? What are your views?
Re: What Are Your Views On Tattoos ? by liljboy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why do u need a tatoo wen u got 20 tribal marks n 30 stretch marks
Re: What Are Your Views On Tattoos ? by treasuredkid: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Classy girls dont have tattoos, reason is that no one will intentionally scratch a Bentley, a range sport or a private jet...

(1) (Reply)

WIN An Odio Mimonet Signature Print Dress For S/S 2013. / Crazy Rich Indian Spent $250,000 On Golden Shirt / Western Fashion Doesnt Work here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.