Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh (3534 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ / EXCLUSIVE PICTURES From Tonto Poko Dikeh's VIP Birthday Hosted By Cokobar London / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by trendystuf(f): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2012
The beautiful actress Tonto dikeh, has a slogan which is known to only her and which has grown on her fans. the word #poko#. We have all wondered what it mean’t even when we use it we try to understand in what context it’s been used. Well finally Tonto divulged the meaning of her favourite slang ‘poko’.In her tweet chat with the sudanese eygptian author and poet Kola Boof.
Read her tweets below:

Source:http://trendysturvs..com/2012/11/tonto-dikeh-finally-explains-meaning-of.html

Re: Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2012
First to comment. Congrat to me. I am so happy for the achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by mimifavour(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Second to comment
Re: Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: Generalmbc(m), Seun(m) and 1 guest(s)

Frontpage things abi?
Re: Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by SlyIg(f): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dr2great: First to comment. Congrat to me. I am so happy for the achievement.
Dear Nairalander,
For being the very first person to comment of this thread,you are hereby requested to print out this page. Kindly take the printed page to the nearest Zenith Bank to you. For the ongoing 'First to comment' promo here on this forum,Nairaland by Oga Seun. Thank you for your busy body!
Re: Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by NoContract(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dr2great: First to comment. Congrat to me. I am so happy for the achievement.

Re: Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh by Fatdon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
J12: Viewing this topic: Generalmbc(m), Seun(m) and 1 guest(s)

Frontpage things abi?
No mind dem, if to say na Laila Ikeji post am nw, Just give dem 30 sec E go enter front page.

(1) (Reply)

Life And Success Tips From Warren Buffet / PHOTOS From Tinsel Actress, Matilda Obaseki And Arnold Mozia's Wedding / Nigerian Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender Pageant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.