Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! (558 Views)

Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? / ONTV Recharge Card Screen Display: Has Anyone Ever Won? / Have You Won Any Of The Recharge Cards On The Mtn Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! by Pulseng: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2012
Imagine that you were sitting je-jely in your house/class/office or wherever you could possibly be at a particular time of the day and all of a sudden people come in and ask for you. These people are dressed funny and you’re wondering why they could be looking for you. They tell you that you have won gifts to the tune of N64 million naira and that you could take the money equivalent. What would you honestly do?

This was the case for Miss Ebube Essien-Garricks who was the lucky winner of the MTN Ultimate Wonder campaign. The story goes that the 27 year old was sitting when the MTN crew dressed as air hostesses came in and she was informed that she was the ultimate winner!!! Just like that!!!

Miss Garricks is 27 years old and is unmarried but we are sure that would change soon. We congratulate Miss Garricks on her amazing prize but the question still remains: What would you do with N64 million naira

http://pulse.com.ng/2012/11/14/what-would-you-do-with-n-64-million-naira/
Re: What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! by Etemma1(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2012
If I was the one who won that money. Oh boy!! me I would slap my boss, resign sharp sharp, go to the village, find me a wife and take the next available flight to the Carribean. Never to set foot in Nigeria again. Gbam...
Re: What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! by Asports: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
I would go on a two weeks vacation so I can figure out what I want to do with the money
Re: What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! by Quicksell: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
mmmmmmmmm!!! with 64M. OK! First of all, I will buy a very expensive car, rent a house in Lekki, Invest some into music & entertainment, my fashion, then save up the rest. That's what I would do.
Re: What Would You Guys Do If You Won N64 Million Naira? Oya Answer! by phazotron(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2013
first, I go to church, do thanksgiving and pay tithe, then invest in a profitable business ventur. the e is silent dats all.

(1) (Reply)

Phones That Can Post Articules On My Website / The Official Iphone Running on Android Os / Top Nigerian Apps For Blackberry 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.