Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

How To Buy From Amazon.com With Your Atm Card In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Buy From Amazon.com With Your Atm Card In Nigeria (2279 Views)

For Atm Users, See The 20 Most Guessed Atm Pin Numbers / Recharge Your Phone Using Your Atm Card! / Usa Sim Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy From Amazon.com With Your Atm Card In Nigeria by inifabian93: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
buying from amzon.com has been thought impossible by some yet many nigerian who know easy secret to buy from amazon are racking in cold hard cash$$ you might to want to sel what you buy but you could be missing the excitement of purchasing from amazon.com. girls we'll be like ooh see my shoes my boy friend bought it from amazon.com "wont you like that" i buy from amazon.com regularly and you could also do the same
..................read the full details......
http://xinisblogs..com/2012/10/how-to-buy-stuffs-from-amazon-with-your.html

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Amazon.com With Your Atm Card In Nigeria by onefinest: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Nice article on your blog but the truth is that Amazon DOESN'T ship directly to Nigeria like you stated on your blog. They recently partnered with MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com to handle all purchases, shipping and clearing of goods ordered from US and delivery to Nigeria and other African countries. I tried the method you suggested before and there were a bunch of issues with those virtual offices. They only allow certain weight and their shipping rates are quite high and I my goods even got stock with customs at one point. I now use MicoStar Mall who are partners with Amazon, paypal and FEDEX. They also do door to door delivery and take away all the stress. So you might want to update your blog with Amazon's new partner for Nigerian customers which is MicoStar Mall.
Re: How To Buy From Amazon.com With Your Atm Card In Nigeria by inifabian93: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
k thanks 4 ur post
onefinest: Nice article on your blog but the truth is that Amazon DOESN'T ship directly to Nigeria like you stated on your blog. They recently partnered with MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com to handle all purchases, shipping and clearing of goods ordered from US and delivery to Nigeria and other African countries. I tried the method you suggested before and there were a bunch of issues with those virtual offices. They only allow certain weight and their shipping rates are quite high and I my goods even got stock with customs at one point. I now use MicoStar Mall who are partners with Amazon, paypal and FEDEX. They also do door to door delivery and take away all the stress. So you might want to update your blog with Amazon's new partner for Nigerian customers which is MicoStar Mall.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Diy Brushless Motor / How Good And Reliable Are Inverters / Convert Your Petrol To Run On Gas , Cheaper And More Efficient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.