Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence (736 Views)

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence by drejunior: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
A 40-year-old Bangladesh woman, Monju Begum, has reportedly cut off the penis of a man who was allegedly trying to rape her, and then took it to police as evidence.

According to police, Mozammel Haq Mazi, the suspect, who is also Begum's neighbor, forced his way into her shanty and began sexually assaulting her. Investigators say Begum stopped the attack by cutting off his penis. She then placed the evidence into a polythene bag and took it into police as proof that Mazi had attempted to rape her.

Begum, a married mother of three, told the police that Mazi had been harassing her for the past six months. He is reportedly also married and has five children.

Police spokesperson, Abul Khaer, said "It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence… We will arrest him once his condition gets better," said Khaer.

Meanwhile, Mazi denied the allegations, telling investigators that the two were having an affair. In Mazi's words "Recently she suggested that both of us can go settle down in Dhaka… I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me." Doctors say the man's pénis will not be re-attached.
Ladie. Aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ too harsh
Re: Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence by nekaa(f): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mixed feeling..... D man could b saying the truth....buh oh well na dem toro be that one.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence by Iaz93: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2012
LOL. . .the woman harsh oh...
Re: Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence by slimyem: 3:03am On Nov 16, 2012
Haha!!
If the woman's story is true,in her shoes,i would do the same minus the police part though...
I would give the thing to him to play with or take it out and throw it to dogs on the street!!
Re: Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence by Mynd44: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2012
I call that self-justice
Re: Woman Cuts Off Rapist's Manhood Takes It To Police As Evidence by drejunior: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2012
Mehn I think d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use to do it b4 den the man won D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ again but Τ̲̅ђε̲ woman ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊‎​Йo gree emm com fight she vex chop am off kai ladies aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ so wicked

(1) (Reply)

CRIME: In 2013, 40 Abuja Towns Still Kill Twins! / Man Rapes, Impregnates Underage Daughter Of Lagos Lawyer / Man’s Stomach Ripped Open During Fight Over Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.